jess

Message 1 of 344
343 REPLIES 343

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

You're right, I'll be fine! I have just spoken to customer services and it's out for delivery for tomorrow....happy days! Mexican Wave

And there you have it...Aaaaannnndddd relax Cat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 61 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice to hear some good news unfortunately i have bad news i've just phoned o2 and been told i won't be getting it tomorrow and it will be next week or the following week. So no news is definately not good news. i would urge everyone to get in touch with o2 to confirm the order if i hadn't phoned how would i have known this ? I could have gone with Carphone warehouse or EE if i had known this earlier.
Message 62 of 344

zillacub
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i placed my order at 8:04 on the 12th and the DPD website has just changed to say that they have my order and the estimated delivery date shall be tomorrow

Message 63 of 344

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Oh how infuriating @Anonymous. Not good news for you. slight_frown

Though had you gone with any other supplier you would not have got Refresh (If thats what you went for)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 64 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called customer service and they gave me my tracking number, shame its UK mail delivering and not DPD but hey least i'm a lucky one and my phones coming tomorrow..

So i advise people to call up to get updates instead of waiting on emails..Bouncy

Message 65 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

DPD just updated mine. They have my parcel and expected delivery 25th 😄 

Message 66 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
My order didn't get confirmed until 832am with the website problems it kept saying that the card number was incorrect for the upfront charge although it wasn't. The lack of communication is the killer for me if they can't keep me updated it shows a lack of interest on their part.
Message 67 of 344

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This is what I said earlier @Anonymous, we can say yes it will be ok but we can't see the status of anyone's order, delivery or tracking details. Only customer service can do that so customers need to call them if no details are showing in my O2. 

Message 68 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had contacted online CS multiple times since i ordered due to the lack of communication they said all was fine.

Delivery times are always given out closer to the dispatch date but without sounding like a broken record its the fact that they hadn't bothered updating any new customers during the two week period. Someone did say i should wait until friday at 6pm to contact o2 CS but i'm glad i contacted them earlier otherwise someone would have spent the day waiting for a phone that was never going to turn up.

rant over enjoy your new phones everyone but i would urge everyone to contact CS to make sure.

Message 69 of 344

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good advice @Anonymous and certainly relevant as from today when people 'should' be getting tracking info

Sorry you are unlucky this time round...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 70 of 344