Not applicable

has anyone received there tracking details for there iphone 6s plus yet

really hope mine comes on Friday slight_smile

jess

Message 1 of 344
343 REPLIES 343

Anonymous
Not applicable
What can CS do at 6pm on a friday ? When you order something you expect to be told the day before so that someone is in to accept the package.

thanks for the advice but i will be contacting them tomorrow i advise everyone else to also. It looks like some have been given information while others have been largely left out of the loop.
Message 41 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine direct from Apple. Got dispatched email a couple of hours ago and that too is coming with DPD. Last year mine came with UK Mail.

I’ve had a lot of things delivered by DPD and they are faultless. Usually you get a 1 or 2 hour delivery slot email on the morning of delivery and you are then able to track your parcel on a little map slight_smile

Message 42 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can somebody please give me the CS number to call from a landline as the number I found online doesn't work. Until I get my new iPhone I'm a Tesco Mobile customer so have no O2 Mobile to call from...

Thanks in advance Confused

Message 43 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use DPD afew times a month they are probably the best courier service out there always reliable and always at the same time each delivery.

i'm hoping its them but UK mail also give out delivery slots and have more or less been accurate with times.
Message 44 of 344

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
What can CS do at 6pm on a friday ? When you order something you expect to be told the day before so that someone is in to accept the package.

thanks for the advice but i will be contacting them tomorrow i advise everyone else to also. It looks like some have been given information while others have been largely left out of the loop.

I don't make the rules I am just telling you what happens. Yes some have had dispatch info already...but they can't send all such notifications out at the same time. Just because you haven't had yours today doesn't mean you wont get it tomorrow.....and it's very likely you will get your phone on Friday. Of course it is totally up to you whether you ring CS tomorrow....best of luck with it...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 45 of 344

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Can somebody please give me the CS number to call from a landline as the number I found online doesn't work. Until I get my new iPhone I'm a Tesco Mobile customer so have no O2 Mobile to call from...

Thanks in advance Confused

Hi @Anonymous Landline number is in this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 344

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
It doesn't work from a tesco mobile tho......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 47 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
0344 8090202 this number comes up as not recognised. Is that the only number?
Message 48 of 344

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Replace 0344 with 0800
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 49 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thats coming up number not in use. Not much good if I need to speak to them about my order..
Message 50 of 344