Not applicable

has anyone received there tracking details for there iphone 6s plus yet

really hope mine comes on Friday slight_smile

jess

Message 1 of 344
343 REPLIES 343

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine around 11am on the day pre order come out you might be sat  deliveries I'm sure it will update soon people I was  surprise mine came up I still not got a   Dispatch email  As yet fingers toes and all that sure you will find out soon people I will keep checking mine as see if it updates anymore 

Message 121 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
ditto casefull looks like were the unfortunate ones hopefully wrong but getting more unlikely by the minute
Message 122 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine with exactly the same confirguration crazygaz but i was at 830am very suprising to hear that you've got your delivery slot for tomorrow i'm glad for you but it does make me think they have botched my order up and not admitting this to me.

Message 123 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry too here that bud can understand it's very  frustrating  If you don't here anything by morning get on too  customer services  And see if there is a update are you doing it on uk mail ? Not dpd I got none on dpd but uk mail it come st8 up I'm not getting exited till I receive it will keep this feed updated 

Message 124 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Like so...

Capture.PNG

Message 125 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've already been on to Phone CS this morning and they told me i wasn't getting it due to stock issues but then afew hrs later i contacted Online CS and they said i should get it tomorrow. I'd rather believe online but i'm a pessimist lol .

Still enjoying reading the threads so hope you all get your phones and post updates people always like pics lol
Message 126 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is different too that but I'm using I pad maybe that's why your not seeing the other box at the top looking good like xxx we will get our phones it's just a matter of time we are all  impatient  And want it now like I said I will keep checking mine and keep the feed updated I'm not getting my hopes up till I  receive it for all the people who get them tommow fair play I hope I'm one of them but if not hey hoe just have too wait won't we xxx good luck everyone I wish you all the best of luck it's like a game of bingo exiting lol 

Message 127 of 344

jtuk
Level 3: Thinker
  • 93 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the Parcel App hint! I finally have found my item!!! Nothing from O2 since 12th September but got tracking number from chat but they said delivery by UK mail but their website was not accepting my code! I now downloaded the parcel app and there it is! On its way! Not UKMail at all but DPD. If only o2 gave us correct information!

Message 128 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

I used to work for DPD, if your tracking/consignment number doesn't start with 1550 then your parcel will be being delivered by UK Mail. 

Message 129 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered the 64GB Rose Gold 6s Plus around 8:10 on the morning pre-orders started. My uk mail status says this

24th September 201513:27Booked/Awaiting Collection
24th September 201513:25Collected
Message 130 of 344