Not applicable

has anyone received there tracking details for there iphone 6s plus yet

really hope mine comes on Friday slight_smile

jess

Message 1 of 344
343 REPLIES 343

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous mine shows 13.39 booked/awaiting collection 13.37 collected..... makes no sense at all lol

Message 111 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine is the same hopefully it will update in the next few hours. Surely the couriers have the phones if the order numbers can be tracked.
Message 112 of 344

AndyTheAnimal
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Love it...

sdfsd.png

Message 113 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good to see so many getting the phones am i the only one not to ? lol

i also see others ordered quite abit after me and getting deliveries different configuration though which will probably account for the delay.

i did contact online CS and played dumb asking about my order and they said something about workflow processing what does that mean ? they did say i should expect delivery tomorrow but i think thats just online CS for you lol no offence to them they must be working hard trying to answer all our questions .I don't hold out much hope but hoping to be proved wrong.

Message 114 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all, 

Spent all evening backwards and forwards-ing with live chat, forums, O2 Twitter account etc but kept coming up empty with vague phrases such as "you might get an email soon" and "it's possible you'll get your delivery tomorrow." I pre-ordered at 9am on 12th and wasn't sent any expected delivery date at all and then heard rumours that O2 didn't have any of the phone I ordered in stock for tomorrow delivery (I ordered the 6s 64gb in rose gold. I know, I know) I'm on a limited timescale due to having only having a few days left to send in my old 5s to be recycled so started worrying, got back on live chat and spoke with a lovely lady who seemed to actually know what she was doing instead of giving me one word, generic answers.  Long story short, she checked my account (as I couldn't see anything on My Orders) and she told me it would be delivered tomorrow and gave me a tracking number which I've since checked and it says it has been collected by the courier with expected delivery for tomorrow slight_smile 

Live chat is a bit rubbish usually, I rarely get straight answers but if you're desperate, I'd suggest just pestering them on there. I went through 3 people that couldn't/wouldn't give me any information other than "wait for an email" before I found someone who would bother to actually check my account as it seems the page isn't updating for us on this side. 

Anyway, good luck everyone, hope you all get your shiny new phones very soon slight_smile

Message 115 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all I also order on the date pre order was open I ordered the I phone 6s plus 64gb space gray I had the  confirmation email but have yet too receive a  dispatch email when I go onto my 02 account like many others showing  nothing so I tried my order number likes others have said on uk mail boom my order has been collected and  delivery date is for tommow so fingers toes crossed it will arrive tommow think there may be a delay in sending out  confirmation emails on tracking  hope this helps guys bet o2 are trying there best for everyone all the demand and all that I think the key here is  to be patient lol 

More info

Message 116 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Where are you seeing a delivery date? When I try the tracking number, or my order number which also works as you suggested, I'm faced with the nonsensical time stamps I posted earlier.

24th September 201513:16Booked/Awaiting Collection
24th September 201513:14Collected

Can't see any estimated date of delivery though.

Message 117 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there when you sign in with the order number there's a box at top that says the status mine says order collected then says underthat  expected delivery date  Witch is tommow what do you mean by time stamps post a photo 

Message 118 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

already tried that crazygaz just says nothing found with order number and postcode 

what time did you order on the 12th ?

Message 119 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im still getting absolutely nothing, even when trying my order number 😞

Message 120 of 344