jess

Message 1 of 344
343 REPLIES 343

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yeah, we remember from last year and previous years too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had tracking details on Monday, when checking the tracking on DPD site my order is (and has been) sitting in Leeds since.

Looks like I will have my delivery on Friday slight_smile

Message 22 of 344

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I had tracking details on Monday, when checking the tracking on DPD site my order is (and has been) sitting in Leeds since.

As a courier service DPD are second to none in my opinion. I buy a lot of goods online and know that if DPD are delivering they WILL be on time and often they will provide you with a live map link you can follow to see exactly how the delivery is moving ever closer to you Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine now says it was despatched yesterday but the courier is UK Mail. I spoke to O2 yesterday who told me my phone will be delivered on Friday 

Message 24 of 344

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine now says it was despatched yesterday but the courier is UK Mail. I spoke to O2 yesterday who told me my phone will be delivered on Friday 

That's good news then. UK mail are also getting ready for the rush...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

As a courier service DPD are second to none in my opinion. I buy a lot of goods online and know that if DPD are delivering they WILL be on time and often they will provide you with a live map link you can follow to see exactly how the delivery is moving ever closer to you Happy Dance

Oh yes, I do like DPD and considering I have a doctors appointment on Friday I am glad I will be able to see the hour(ish) slot that it will be delivered in slight_smile

Message 26 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

i ordered online the morning of pre orders still not had my postal details contacted o2 they said its being processed but does that mean im getting it friday ???????? 

Message 27 of 344

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Very probably. Check tomorrow if you have been given tracking information...Some have already...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you so much im going to be new to O2 and im excited for the new iphone 6s plus always had android but time for a change
Message 29 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just received a text and email from the O2 Shop I pre-ordered my iPhone 6S from, and they said I can come get it on the 25th! Can I not get it before then if it's there? 😞

Message 30 of 344