Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ipad pro pre order

andrewstevenson
Level 3: Thinker
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi well we here the ipad pro is availabe for per order tommorrow but no networks and also carphone warehouse no anything about per orders on networks stocking it for pre order in uk

http://www.digitalspy.com/tech/apple/news/a773405/ipad-pro-release-date-confirmed-as-129-inch-tablet...

Other info is useful

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

andrewstevenson
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

But o2 tell you totally nothing at all

Message 31 of 41

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Message 32 of 41

andrewstevenson
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is strange price now gone up I paid £49 upfront and £42 a month but prices have increased 

Well thanks to the members here and not o2 I got my iPad and that is not without a fight. So went on the phone to get sharer tariff and my card kept falling for payment, changed verify by visa 4 times and then Santander blocked it from use. I was told that O2 can't change the card and I'd have to reapply again but this time failed credit check and was told nothing I could do, and it have to speak with the credit dept to see what if anything can be done, which was nothing.

I phoned through again and luckily got a really helpful and kind Danielle Eton from Manchester who noticed a few errors first of all he never asked me how my name got spelt on the card, also o2 are meant to ask you to type your card number in not say it. When she did it no problem what so ever.

Im raising a complaint as that was not needed at all, if she hadn't noticed I'd be without

Message 33 of 41

Fido1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Lol at Some of the 'experts' on this thread - definitely not coming to o2 - not this year - not at all etc etc low and behold it's available!
Message 34 of 41

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
It was available first thing yesterday morning....
Thats why the shop page has a search function
Message 35 of 41

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 36 of 41

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122377 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Fido1 wrote:
Lol at Some of the 'experts' on this thread - definitely not coming to o2 - not this year - not at all etc etc low and behold it's available!

You must have missed post 32 on this thread...?

have a look here..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 41

andrewstevenson
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey listen to this you can buy the £899 device no problem now but o2 are unable to currently provide insurance which is not very reassuring to me, I wanted to avoid going to protect my bubble, any other suggestions

Message 38 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122377 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@andrewstevenson wrote:

Hey listen to this you can buy the £899 device no problem now but o2 are unable to currently provide insurance which is not very reassuring to me, I wanted to avoid going to protect my bubble, any other suggestions

As I said on your other post...check your bank or building society. I am with Nationwide and my cover is excellent. I pay £10 a month for a Flexplus account. This covers my mobile wherever I am... then car insurance and free cash machine withdrawals when abroad..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 41

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
They might not cover it as it's a large tablet?
Home contents, put it as a portable computer device.
Message 40 of 41