Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ipad pro pre order

andrewstevenson
Level 3: Thinker
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi well we here the ipad pro is availabe for per order tommorrow but no networks and also carphone warehouse no anything about per orders on networks stocking it for pre order in uk

http://www.digitalspy.com/tech/apple/news/a773405/ipad-pro-release-date-confirmed-as-129-inch-tablet...

Other info is useful

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

andrewstevenson
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No New ipad coming on o2 for at least this year, who knows what will come in the future eh, might just go for the air 2 but price needs to drop on o2 it has remained the same

Message 21 of 41

Fido1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was told in store today they d have stock this week. I have the iPad Air 2 and fancied a change they told me to hang on til end of the week and they don't have stock! Apparently they got an email today about it!
Message 22 of 41

Fido1
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was told in store today they d have stock this week. I have the iPad Air 2 and fancied a change they told me to hang on til end of the week and they d have stock! Apparently they got an email today about it!
Message 23 of 41

andrewstevenson
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As I said on other forums that if this is true why does O2 forums Twitter Facebook or website know nothing about this either stores are lying or there website and social media not doing good at communication 

Message 24 of 41

andrewstevenson
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Message 25 of 41

Fido1
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The words from the sales girl and her colleague , we got an email this morning and will receive stock this week - make of that what you will! Like you I m a sceptic but soon find out!
Message 26 of 41

andrewstevenson
Level 3: Thinker
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well what makes me wonder is on the website jackall information. If not there are other options, if they have lied I'll be extremely disappointed
Message 27 of 41

andrewstevenson
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well watch what stores are telling you because i phoned 4 stores some real different stories

1. Glasgow Buchanan Galleries they said there is no stock coming in of ipad pro this year

2. Glasgow Buchanan Street said they can access incominog stock of friday till friday but said it was unlikely, when i said some stores got a email he said oh good they bye

3.  Glasgow Argyle Street told me straight there is no stock of ipad pro coming to o2, recommended i go to EE as they will have stock

What does that tell you o2 dont have a single clue

If any stores say ipad it coming re staff email wanna pass details here and i will ask them to see what going on

Message 28 of 41

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You will see an announcement on here and on the shop pages if o2 are stocking it. Till they officially announce it they are just guessing...

Message 29 of 41

andrewstevenson
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It would be interesting to know from o2 when i spoke with a store of ee in glasgow.

They said that they are arriving saturday but the price will blow your mind £100 depoist that is cool, but on a tariff of £41 a month your looking at paying £450 upfront wow

Message 30 of 41