cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone7 waiting time

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just curios to see how long people have been waiting for their iPhone 7's. Did any place orders in September and are still waiting ??? Or is it just me ??

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
If you're still waiting and have had no word from O2 I suggest u ring up customer services on 202 (pay monthly) or 4445 (payg) and ask what's going on.

Unfortunately due to O2s non live stocking systems there's been a lot of ppl really cheesed off with the wait for iPhones and other new stock.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
If you're still waiting and have had no word from O2 I suggest u ring up customer services on 202 (pay monthly) or 4445 (payg) and ask what's going on.

Unfortunately due to O2s non live stocking systems there's been a lot of ppl really cheesed off with the wait for iPhones and other new stock.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks gindygoo, I have done but still waiting, just seeing if anyone is waiting since September as well.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144358 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
There are still a few waiting judging by the various threads on here.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

According to this report @Anonymous Apple are reducing orders...http://www.macrumors.com/2016/12/01/apple-reduces-iphone-7-orders/

So yes...you need to chase your order

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5