cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone7 stock wait

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know o2 are struggling with demand etc. But I pre ordered on the day the phone was available to be pre ordered and have no contact at all since. It even says when you go to "track my order" page, that people with existing pre orders have all been contacted. I haven't, has anyone else. I don't mind the wait, I'd just like a bit of communication to how much longer I have to wait for. I even tried the chat service but after over an hour of back and forth nonsense I'm still non the wiser. I gather it's about a 6 week wait. But o2 haven't told me this. Would just like some confirmation from o2 that I'm still in their thoughts. Anyone else know the deal!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Igot told itll be at least end of november, apparently the deliverer for apple went bankrupt and the stock is stuck in administration. dont know why o2 wont tell people this though.

Message 2 of 10

AJ1982
Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

See, now I think that's information that we all should of been given if that's the case! I think we'd all still be ticked off but at least we'd have a definitive answer rather than bull 💩. I can update a tad here, I ordered a 32GB 7 plus silver on the 10th and it's arriving today got the tracking number last night. Though in my case it's too little too late 😕 So they do have some stock now.

Message 3 of 10

Deepee74
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Exactly the same situation, Pre-Ordered on the morning of the 9th and not a single Message or Email regarding delivery.  Atleast O2 has never given me a delivery date for it to never arrive !!! 

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think that all these are just fairy stories as I was told that Apple has kept all the iphone plus models for their own shops, which perhaps seems more likely but still a bit far fetched. This is a huge company they are dealing with not a back street phone shop.
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
According to the live chat all models of the 7 plus except black are in stock and there is no date for either of the black ones to be available. This was from the customer support team not a normal chat person, whether that makes any difference or not is anybody's guess.
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same boat here... Ordered on the 9th and no message/email/text/update since. Going to waste two hours of my life and try chat again....

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im waiting for Jet Black too, but is there an option to change colour and therefore get a phone quicker. Im not really fussed by the colour of the phone. Just want to be able to stop using the piece of rubbish phone that i have now!

Message 8 of 10

celticsea
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ordered IPhone 7 Plus 09/09 @ 9am 32gb black.
Just got email, text and everything to say dispatched and will get tomorrow.
After nothing since pre order am very happy.

Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
After this mornings chat with customer service saying that black iphone 7 was not in stock and no idea when they would be, mine arrives tomorrow, I hope.
Message 10 of 10