Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone still hasn't come

exquisedouleur
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was wondering if anyone could help? I ordered a new iPhone 7 online on Friday, I was sent an email the day that I was supposed to receive it (Sat) to say that they couldn't deliver it due to having to give my ID & address. I went in on Monday and a guy from the O2 store phoned Louise from O2 only to be told that I'd be getting it on Tuesday. However, the phone still isn't here, I was given a reference number last night by Charisma on O2 Live Chat and I was also given the mailing website, however the reference number does not exist according to ukmail, does anyone know what is going on?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

exquisedouleur
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I went in store and they put me through to customer service, they've taken my contract out already, the woman said that they'd keep me updated with it. I think it's a bit stupid that they don't deal with these in store, it's been 6 days, I've been charged with a bill but no phone.
@Anonymous I wish I did that now.
Message 11 of 14

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Call and get compensation for the days without the phone when it does finally arrive.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92911 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @exquisedouleur, sorry to hear you hadn't received your phone in time earlier! Did you get any additional info about it? Has it arrived now?

Message 14 of 14