Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone still hasn't come

exquisedouleur
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was wondering if anyone could help? I ordered a new iPhone 7 online on Friday, I was sent an email the day that I was supposed to receive it (Sat) to say that they couldn't deliver it due to having to give my ID & address. I went in on Monday and a guy from the O2 store phoned Louise from O2 only to be told that I'd be getting it on Tuesday. However, the phone still isn't here, I was given a reference number last night by Charisma on O2 Live Chat and I was also given the mailing website, however the reference number does not exist according to ukmail, does anyone know what is going on?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

only customer services can help you please ring them do not rely on live chat

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 14

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @exquisedouleur,

We are sorry to hear about your issue.  As they said, the O2 community is a group of customers who like to help each other out, not Customer Service I am afraid. 

You can find information about how to track your order here. We hope it helps! Please let us know how it goes so we can try to help you further  Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

If the tracking doesn't exist then I suspect the package hasn't been passed to UKMail

Message 5 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Until the phone is dispatched you wont get an email.....so yes it looks as if it is out of stock. You could continue chasing up O2 https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and tell them you will cancel your contract if they don't give you a firm delivery date...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 14

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11993 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
All size and colour iPhone 7s are on back order according to the below website:
http://iphonestockchecker.co.uk/
Would certainly suggest that the order has not been despatched due to no stock...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Still the same old story.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 14

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @exquisedouleur,

please let us know if any of their advice helped you at the end Feedback

Thanks, @gmarkj@Cleoriff, @Anonymous and @MI5 for your help heart

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you went in store they more than likely would have stock 

Message 10 of 14