Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone help please

Apple1976
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can anyone tell me why my iPhone 12 pro it’s not making noises for alerts such as Facebook messenger or emails etc. but my old iPhone XR is, also how do I fix this please? I have swapped out Sim cards so I don’t understand
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Apple1976 

Go to your app settings and turn on notifications for the apps you want.

Check also that it's not in silent mode and that the volume is turned up.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Apple1976
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Could it also be due to the fact I haven’t quite put my old iPhone back to factory settings yet? I switched Sim cards over the only thing I haven’t done is put it back to factory settings because I’m trying to make sure everything was transferred over and thank you so much for your help
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

I wouldn't have thought so but you can just sign out of iCloud on the old phone to check.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4