Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone does not turn on properly

Lindaleahscott
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My brand new iPhone 5s won't turn on keeps showing me apple logo then the screen turns blue??? Help

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Lindaleahscott wrote:
My brand new iPhone 5s won't turn on keeps showing me apple logo then the screen turns blue??? Help

You may want to start a new thread about this @Lindaleahscott  This section is primarily to discuss live chat

issues??:smileywink:

Edited to say I have asked for it to be moved...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hold home and power key together for around 10 secs to see if it resets.
If not, try connecting to iTunes.

Edit: If you need help from Apple you can book an appointment here http://concierge.apple.com/reservation/gb/en/techsupport/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Linda,

Welcome!

So that you get more advice tailored to your issues, I have created a new thread for your post.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Toby wrote:
Hi Linda,

Welcome!

So that you get more advice tailored to your issues, I have created a new thread for your post.

Thanks @Toby 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lindaleahscott wrote:

Hi Linda, welcome to the O2 Community forums.

By the sounds of it, your iPhone has a fault with it.

If you able to at any point to get your iPhone to switch on/load up to its Home Screen, can you go into Settings then Privacy, scroll down to Diagnostic & Usage and touch this, next touch Diagnostic & Usage Data. If you have an entry or entries in there that are called PANIC.PLIST, then your iPhone has a hardware issue and will need to be replaced. There might be other entries in this log, but this is quite normal. It's just any that are called PANIC.PLIST that are of concern.

If you have one in your area, I would make an appointment at an Apple Store to have your iPhone looked at. They might just replace your iPhone there and then. If you click on the below link, this will allow you to select your nearest Apple Store and book a Genius Bar appointment. 

Genius Bar Appointment

Message 7 of 7