Did you mean: 

iPhone XS will not turn on/ robot

SimonSays1986
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi all,

i tried to turn my iphone xs on but it is stuck in the apple logo. i tried to hard reset it but pressing the vol up and then the vol down button then press and holding the power on button until the logo appers anagin, but then it does nothing just stays on the logo, every no and then the logo go but then comes back.... i have tried to report this to 02 but it tell me to ring a number but the number is not in use, it then says to take the phoen to a 02 shop but as we are in a covid pandemic then are shut......   im in a real pickle 

PLEASE HELP ME 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@SimonSays1986 

Have you connected to iTunes on your PC?

You can also contact Apple support for help online.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@SimonSays1986 

Have you connected to iTunes on your PC?

You can also contact Apple support for help online.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

SimonSays1986
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi, 

yes that was the 2nd thing i did but as my phone wont go passed the bootup screen i cant accept this phone to my pc, but its ok i did massage to get though to someone within 02 who is looking into this for me and i must say they have been so understanding ovee this hole covid-19 issue 

Message 3 of 3