Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XR Like New 128 GB (Red) is out of stock

KGB55
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any idea when will the iPhone XR Like New Red 128Gb under PayM be back in stock.

Whenever it is back in stock and i spend more than a day to decide it goes out of stock

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey all,

Unfortunately it's impossible to know when Like New devices will will be in stock, as it's entirely dependant on getting customer returns and getting them refurbished. With 'new' devices, we regularly get stock updates from the vendor so we usually have a good idea of when those are due back in stock - but as Like New stock intake is completely out of our hands and dependant on customer returns, unfortunately we just don't know when that will be.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@KGB55 We are all customers here. No more idea of stock numbers than you. I will tag our admin to see if he may know. @Chris_K ?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey all,

Unfortunately it's impossible to know when Like New devices will will be in stock, as it's entirely dependant on getting customer returns and getting them refurbished. With 'new' devices, we regularly get stock updates from the vendor so we usually have a good idea of when those are due back in stock - but as Like New stock intake is completely out of our hands and dependant on customer returns, unfortunately we just don't know when that will be.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 3