Did you mean: 

iPhone X issue with iOS 13

Jjspoole
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

Is anybody having problems with network coverage and calls dropping after upgrading iPhone X to iOS 13?

I had a perfectly good phone with 4G signal at home before upgrading. Now that I have upgraded the OS it can’t maintain a call, and it’s permanently unavailable when people try calling me.

I put an EE sim in today and the phone worked perfectly, so it’s definitely O2 related.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Jjspoole 

Yes, if you do a search there are lots of reports.

Have you updated to 13.3.1 as this is supposed to be the fix?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Jjspoole
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

Yes I’ve upgraded but still have the same issues. Have spoken to O2 Guru team and they can’t help...feeling frustrated!!
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

O2 are blaming Apple and Apple are blaming O2.

No one seems to know why !

You could try Apple and they may replace the phone to see if it helps.

Pthers have said that converting to an eSim helps, but it only happens in certain areas and not evetone is effected, which is why I guess no one knows why......?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Jjspoole
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

How can I reach out to other iPhone X users on O2, other than through this community? It would be great to find a few people some experiencing issues, some not, to compare settings and firmware version numbers etc...
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Jjspoole 

Most O2 users have issues with the XR but a few with the X.

If you use the forum search function you will find the posts which you can respond to.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6