Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone SE 2

Phillipa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I was on my phone I checked my emails and then went onto TikTok to watch a video it cut out and went to a blank screen with a white circle timer then when I held down the on button and round button at the bottom of the screen for 30 seconds it flashback to my home screen but then flashback to the black screen with the white time going round it’s been like this for three hours and I can’t get into my phone does anybody have any ideas on what I could do thanks
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Phillipa 

Press volume up, then volume down, then hold the power button until the Apple logo appears on screen.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Phillipa 

Press volume up, then volume down, then hold the power button until the Apple logo appears on screen.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Phillipa
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi thanks for the advice I tried that several times and it does not work the Rams little circle still going around
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Phillipa 

Did you hold the power button long enough for the Apple logo to appear?

It's also important that you just briefly press vol up then vol down first.

I've never known that to not reset a device.

If you have done all that, your only option is to contact Apple to get it checked. 

https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Phillipa
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve just tried it again the way you told me to do it and it came back on thank you so much I’m on NHS worker I need my phone for work you save my life tonight thank you
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

You're welcome @Phillipa 

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6