Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

iPhone 8

Can you tell me what date the iPhone 8 is out please? My contract Is due to finish on 30/09/17 on my iPhone6 so don't see the point in getting the 7
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

Re: iPhone 8

It will be sometime in September but until Apple issue the information no one on here knows

Highlighted
Topics: 552
Solutions: 13,423

Have you asked Apple?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881
Highlighted

What happened to 7s?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted

@Anonymous wrote:
Can you tell me what date the iPhone 8 is out please? My contract Is due to finish on 30/09/17 on my iPhone6 so don't see the point in getting the 7

Whatever it's called it will be released by then anyway. 

Currently using:
Highlighted
Topics: 743

There was much debate re it being called iPhone 8? I heard mention it would be 7S or 7plus. Anyway MacRumours do tell us this https://www.macrumors.com/roundup/iphone-8/

"Given the radical design changes Apple plans to introduce in the OLED iPhone, rumors have been suggesting there will be serious supply constraints. Apple may introduce the ~5-inch OLED iPhone at a September event alongside the standard 4.7 and 5.5-inch devices, but there's a chance it won't be released until one or two months after its introduction. Alternatively, it may be available in small numbers, with the majority of people unable to get their hands on it until the first quarter of 2018."

Nothing new to that wait then...i.e. Restrict supplies = want it more....Smiley Mad

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Anonymous

Nobody knows when but I highly suspect the launch the 2nd week of September with the release 2 weeks later

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous, happy Tuesday! Welcome to our forum! Smiley Very Happy

As mentioned above no news yet but please do keep an eye on the forum and our website in case there is any info later on. What phone do you have at the moment? Smiley Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Former Staff

Hello guys

We know you'll have many questions and we'll keep you updated there as and when we can. Please join the conversation here: Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus Megathread Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community