cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got the same text message stating would not get phone on 16th and they would update me on 20th Apple Store website states iPhone 7 32gb has 2-3 week delivery time so won't hold my breath
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's nice... had a quote from O2 recycle for my iPhone 6 but this is only guaranteed for 14 days, so could be out of time but the time I get my phone and then they will lower the price offered for the 6
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apparently o2 give you an additional 7days automatically
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just spoke with o2 via live chat and they confirmed my phone is ready to be sent out and should be with me tomorrow anytime before 6pm
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I pre-ordered my black iPhone 7 over a week ago, and on my o2 account it is still displaying 'In Progress' 

I know that there is a longer wait time for the jet-black version, but it would be nice to have some sort of indication from O2 as to when it is going to be dispatched. Not impressed.

Has anyone else had any updates to their orders?

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

No mine is still saying in progress 

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
So annoying! I am waiting to be connected to someone on the chat, so that I can get some more information about my order.
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not had a message from o2 yet.  So im left wondering if im affected by this or not.  Also no delivery info since the order went in on the 9th.

I went for the 256gb jet black plus. 

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive been in the same situation, I placed an order when the phone was in stock. ive rang today tried asking for a date of when it will arrive and the team leader hung up on me!!, poor communication adn customer serivce. And i thought vodafone was bad 

Message 9 of 9