Anonymous
Not applicable

iPhone 7 32GB model in Silver

Whats in the box

iPhone 7

EarPods with Lightning Connector

Lightning to USB cable 

Power Adapter 

The iPhone 7 may have the same 4.7 inch display as its 2 predecessors but there are some noticeable differences on the outside of the phone. 

It it has a more rounded smoother finish. The back of the phone still retains all of the usual features but has a new colour scheme. Apple have gone back to doing an all colour backing instead of the border thing they did with the iPhone 6, 6s & SE. 

Performance 

The iPhone 7 has the A10 processing chip which I admit gives it a more smoother & solid performance speed wise & doesn't overheat like the iPhone 6s did. iOS 10 runs very nicely on this phone & doesn't lag. To be honest with the new chip you would expect the battery life to dwindle but so far I am very impressed with it. It still lasts me a day or more but I am a medium user of all the phones features. A definitely big improvement on the battery life in my opinion. 

New Features 

Apple say the iPhone 7 is dust, splash & water resistant. Note they say splash. If you immerse it in water attempting to try it out. I give a 110% bet you will break the phone. There is a redesigned camera but I will talk about that in a separate section. The Home Button has been redesigned 

Home Button

The home Button has been redesigned to make it pressure sensitive using the Haptic feedback system. It makes each press more precise than before.

Camera

This time the iPhone 7 has a much better & improved camera system with a 12mp rear camera & a 7mp front camera for FaceTime & selfies if you like that sort of thing. It's a much cleaner & sharper camera than has ever been on an iPhone. It now has Optical Image Stabilisation so no more blurry or shaky photos if you are a photographer or someone who likes taking quick snaps. It also has a True Tone Quad LED flash making your photos better in low light & the colours come out much brighter. The iPhone 7 display is 25% brighter than the iPhone 6s.

EarPods 

For the iPhone 7. Apple removed the 3.5mm headphones jack & now you have a pair of EarPods which connects to the phone via a lightning connector. It makes the sound louder & clearer than before. The only downside of this is that you cannot charge your phone at the same time.

I really like the iPhone 7 as it may not look much different but under the hood. It's a whole lot of new. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Nice review esp the pics at the top.
Well done mate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers mate. That was the biggest bowl of soup I've ever seen LOL

Message 3 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Looks like you managed to finish though tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was very filling 

Message 5 of 9

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Anonymous you can get splitters from the apple store to allow charging and listening at the same time

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that @adamtemp64 ill look into that 

Message 7 of 9

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/product/HKKP2ZM/A/belkin-lightning-audio-charge-rockstar direct link @Anonymous

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the link @adamtemp64 ill have a look but may look at other official alternatives too

Message 9 of 9