cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 pre-order

Anonymous
Not applicable

I attempted to upgrade my phone this morning and I was able to get most of the way through but the website crashed after the payment page. 

The money has been taken from my account and I have received lots of emails about the contract but no confirmation of my order. 

Do I have a phone or not?

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
No my o2
Message 11 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
In my o2 I mean
Message 12 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

at least we should get some interest for o2 keeping our money for three days right ? lol i jest but it looks like i'll have to wait to upgrade on them towards the end of the month.

will deicide later this weekend i will definately not get an iphone 7+ if i reorder at this time and i don't want more money taken without confirmation lol 

upto now o2 have been very good to me signal service etc but its these events that lead you to jump ship.

Message 13 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Strange - I went back to the shop page to attempt to place another order and it asked me if I wanted to complete my previous order. So I now have an order confirmation text and a pdf but no email and it doesn't show in my orders.. So I am still not 100% sure I am getting a phone. 

I remember now now why I didn't upgrade last year. 

Message 14 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, i have no recent orders from today but i still have had the money taken from my account. So frustrating!!

Message 15 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got lucky by the look of it, I was trying for 50mins trying to get my upgrade before it went through lol
Message 16 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

It now shows in My Oders, but still no email. 

Message 17 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have the same where it asked me if i wanted to continue with the order but as the money has left my account and its not just afew pounds its nearly 500 pounds with no guarantee that a second attempt would succeed without taking another 500 from my account. There is no way to contact o2 as the 202 number is busy and no online CS so i'm left in limbo. Excellent service o2

Message 18 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
If it's showing in ur orders I wouldn't worry, I never got an email last time I upgraded
Message 19 of 21

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

It now shows in My Oders, but still no email. 

That's fishy

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 20 of 21