cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 order worries/confusion?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys,

I ordered my iPhone 7 128GB phone over the phone on 09/09/2016 and confirmed the pre-order with a £49.99 deposit.

I thought it was all going swimmingly but hadn't received text or email confirmation of receipt and quite obviously I began to panic as I'd paid over the phone to o2 retention team who had rang me the previous date as my contract was due to upgrade.

I contacted Live chat etc; they're telling me no order/pre order has been placed and thats current as of this morning 12/09/2016.

I then rang up later on 09/09/2016 and got confirmation of a pre-order reference number and confirmation of this via text and email. They stated that on 16/09/2016 I'll be contacted to have my phone delivered. I assume this is subject to an additional £10 payment as I've only paid the minimum deposit.

Can anyone help cause I'm really worried that I've not properly pre-ordered or theres some weird issue??

Really panicking.

Thanks

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Giftedsteak
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I think all collections are that date but like I said it is all subject to change. They could of just told me that to shut me up
MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2010/2.4Ghz Intel Core 2/4GB RAM/320HDD

iPhone 6 Plus SG 128Gb
iPad Air 4G 32Gb SG
iPod Classic 160Gb Black
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't wish to state the obvious, but for those who haven't had confirmation emails, have you checked your junk/spam folders?

Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I went on my o2 and there is now tracking number for dpd on my order iPhone 7 32gb rose gold, ordered Friday 8.50am, so looking good for friday
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well; I've still not got an update on my o2 and mine has been dealt with all weird and consufing!

I rang 202 after again speaking to Live Chat on Monday. They stated with the pre-order reference number I had and all details I had been sent weren't showing on their system and that I was still eyt to pre-order.

Gave them the contact number for the stores who called me and 202 agent spoke directly to the store who confirmed I had made an over-the-phone order but it won't show up any details until 16/09/2016 on delivery date.

All very confusing but staying hopeful!!

Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last night I had a text from o2 UK saying my iPhone won't be with me today because it hadn't arrived with o2!

Terrible service now

Message 15 of 15