cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 delivery?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone received their tracking for the iPhone 7 yet? Have seen a few people say they have but nothing for me, and I've been told to expect it on the 16th!
Message 1 of 149
148 REPLIES 148

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im going to the O2 store tomorrow morning to collect it... just to make a scene in the store... maybe scare off some potential customers.  Needless to say, it will be amusing.

Message 71 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

maybe it a fault in the computer and probably will be getting it tomorrow

Message 72 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

th fact Apple has purposely created scaristy of the iPhone 7 in which to increase the "buzz" around the launch is a joke. I mean, it can't be hard to work out from the past 9 years how much iPhone stock you need on day one to meet customer demand.  Especially for the largest company on the planet. 

Even when the marketing wizard Steve Jobs was around, such rumours of scarsity could be addressed by standing outside the stores from the early hours. But now  you can't even do that!  I think Apple have lost the plot on this lauch in a deperate bid to rectify the fall in growth of the iPhone.  

Ultimately i'll always end up buying the iPhone as it's the best Smartphone by a mile but they are taking their customer's loyalty for granted so that they can maximise cashflow from the iPhone brand.  If they are not careful they will destroy that loyalty and become a firm people see nothing more than a profit seeking jugernaught rather than a innovative trend setter. 

I'll say it once and i'lll say it twice, this would never happen under Steve Jobs. 

Message 73 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I have my order receipt that was emailed to me at 8:03 on the 9th... How can it not be ready unless O2 are just incompetent...

Oh wait...

Message 74 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

doubt its a fult in the system o2 chat directed me to this link when i asked 15 min ago and said my order wouldnt be delivered

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers

then low and behold the text saying it will arive in the next 4 days came!

Message 75 of 149

matt_bex
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

EE are saying 3 days for the 128gn black. That's for a new customer. Been with O2 for years and still no loyalty! Might just take the plunge and bugger off O2!

Message 76 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had the same text.... saying they don't have me phone 256gb jet black.  Saying update your order Tuesday.  If they don't have it now they ain't getting for at least eight weeks.  As apple doesn't have them till then.  I'll be cancelling all my order tomorrow and cancelling all my contracts...

i order on pre order day at 8.30 got though the order stage and then said out of stock,, so was forced to order the more expensive version. It stated delivery for the 16th.  Now they say they have not got the phones and I'm on a waiting list.  Well ****** to that absolute shambles.  Should have gone to car phone warehouse.  

02 your a joke

Message 77 of 149

matt_bex
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is anyone on here getting theirs tomorrow? If so when did you order?

Message 78 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

First I got the text saying i wont be getting my iphone tomorrow..minutes later got a text with tracking detail...confuseddd 

Message 79 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

my husbands is coming tomorrow and he ordered on the 12th 265gb matt black

i have a tracking number for mine but it doesnt work... so not sure if mine is coming or not...

Message 80 of 149