cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 delivery?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone received their tracking for the iPhone 7 yet? Have seen a few people say they have but nothing for me, and I've been told to expect it on the 16th!
Message 1 of 149
148 REPLIES 148

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

I remember from previous Apple launch day releases that couriers have not done the choosing of a delivery slot thing because they are too busy. Also they can't guarantee that they will deliver your device in the time slot they provide!

For example, my 6s Plus from last year was delivered a full 30-40 minutes before my time slot started!

Message 11 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered the 7+ 32gb rose gold. I ordered was online from 8am but confirmation text was 8.50am- no email just text. My o2 under my orders now shows the tracking as well as the text they sent. Again no email though.
Message 12 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered the Iphone 7 plus 128gb in rose gold my order status is still as being in progress 😞

I also ordered the bundle pack for the iphone which does not show in my orders 

Just spoke with Live chat and asked if I will be getting my new iphone friday .... this was my reply 

As I have checked your both orders are showing as out of stock and I have again sent the request to our despatch team to send you the orders as soon as possible, it is expected that you will receive your orders within 2 - 3 working days.

Although im not convinced 😞

Message 13 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told that mine will be dispatched tomorrow and to expect to receive it on Wednesday 21st. 

I ordered mine at 8:02 on Friday 

Message 14 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable
No update yet, won't be happy if I do not receive this phone tomorrow as I've been excited all week for this, I'll write on here if I receive the tracking..
Message 15 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nothing yet for me either! I'll be on to o2 later tonight if I don't have anything by then!
Message 16 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am starting to think that if your order is showing as in progress, chances are we won't be getting it tomorrow. I spoke to o2 using the online chat feature and the guy informed me that it is waiting for dispatch. I asked if i would get it tomorrow and was told he does not want to promise anything.... I don't think im getting mine tomorrow slight_frown

Message 17 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

well not sure ur correct, mine says in progress but i have a dpd tracking number 👍

Message 18 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh nice, so you got a text informing you of your tracking number? Hopefully i will get one too, but not holding my breath 😕

Message 19 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

no i never got a text but my tracking number is on myo2

Message 20 of 149