cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 delivery issues

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered my iphone 7 Friday said it would be a week wait which I don't mind, heard nothing no tracking number or delivery date! So talked on the online chat to find out what's happening to be told it's out of stock and they don't know when more are coming in anybody else having this problem!
Really gutted! 😞
Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Me too - Saw some modes out of stock so paid extra for a 256GB model as it said was in stock but got confirmation of order but that's now been updated to "out of stock" .. not great service getting you to pay for higher model and then making out of stock....

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is happening to far too any of us. 

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Me too - Saw some modes out of stock so paid extra for a 256GB model as it said was in stock but got confirmation of order but that's now been updated to "out of stock" .. not great service getting you to pay for higher model and then making out of stock....
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered an iphone 7 Plus on the 9th september within the first hour of them taking pre-orders. I then contacted o2 last week to ask would I get it on Friday and was told 'Yes definitely'

I then read in the press (and on here) that apparently eveyone who was supposed to receive on the 16th got a text or email explaining the stock issue and told they would have to wait.

I have had no such text or email - nothing at all. Just no phone deivery, no status update, no notification of 'no stock' - NOTHING. And yes the money has been taken from my account.

Having been in business myself for many years I know that it is completely unacceptable to take orders and money from clients without telling them when they will receive their goods! 

I understand the stock issue - no big surprise tbh. What I don't understand is o2's COMPLETE lack of communication regarding this issue. If  o2 can't get hold of me who can??? 

As a loyal customer to o2 for over 15 years I am disgusted and dismayed by this blatant grabbing of orders and money from customers with seemingly no clue as to when they can be delivered, and NO COMMUNICATION to explain or apologise. Well - I gather texts/ emails were sent to some people but not me!

And as for the o2 chat - seriously don't bother. They hardly speak English andsimply do not understand what you are asking and just give copy and paste gneric answers that are no help whatsoever. ;-(

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

If a lot of us who pre-ordered the phone still haven't got it, then you shouldn't be surprised that you haven't. I hear a lot of stores have them in stock. I think you should ring one of them about stock and then cancel your order if they do and pick one up there.

Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Evening,

You are are correct in the mention of O2's "no clue"!

I had a chat session today asking where the device was that I ordered as I have had no communication at all. When I ordered the phone and payed £70 to do so the wait was 1-2weeks and that was on the preorder day at 8am! Had no confirmation of my order until 2 hours later and this is where I am guessing O2 database caught up with the orders.... delivery then went to 6 weeks or more!

So basically this chat session ended with -

Me demanding the £70 refunded as the service I payed for was not delivered i.e. Order delivered in my hand on release day BUT this is not possible well I will make sure I get it back believe me.

The only thing they could do was add my order to a priority list YES you read correctly, you know the list EVERYONE is on as they have payed for the fakin handset!!!

Also the update of expected delivery dates etc should come in on Tuesday 20/9/16 but I shall not hold my breath for such communication!

O2 should only take the money from bank accounts when the handset has been released from the shipping partners system but we all agreed to pay up front so that's our issue until it becomes O2's.

if anyone has ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 128gb matte black please can you contact me so I know on the email address below so I can get on to O2 about not receiving mine (if I haven't at the time you contact me) thanks 

Message 6 of 13

mascaraguns
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered the jet black on the 9th and just received a confirmation email. Received no further correspondence so on Weds spoke to someone via chat, who informed me my order wouldn't be despatched UNTIL 16th, but she couldn't confirm anything else. My order wasn't even showing in my account. On Friday I heard nothing, no correspondence etc and still nothing showing under my placed orders. I spoke to someone again via chat who again couldn't confirm when I'd get my phone. Later that night I received despatch confirmation and I should be receiving my device this afternoon. I know many people who preordered on the 9th in the morning received them on Saturday or are expecting them today.
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 should be ashamed of there total disregard for there customers, and the total communication breakdown!!!!
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered a Matte Balck Iphone 7 Plus on pre-order day around 8:30am. All I have had is an order confirmation. I paid £70 upfront and still have no phone. I have not had ANY sort of contact from o2, its me having to do the chasing. 

For people, like me who have high data tarrifs, their "compensation" is pathetic, along with the excuses the CS team come up with. Whilst I appreciate its not the CS' fault, I would appreciate some honesty. 

A customer with o2 for many years and this is their thanks!

Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have exactly the same problem, pre-ordered within an hour they took my money and haven't told me anything, I have been on the phone 3 times and eveyte have been basically lied too to get me off the phone, I also paid £30 since my upgrade wasn't quite due, and they are refusing to refund this as now my upgrade would have been available. Horrendous service!
Message 10 of 13