cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 delivery issues

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered my iphone 7 Friday said it would be a week wait which I don't mind, heard nothing no tracking number or delivery date! So talked on the online chat to find out what's happening to be told it's out of stock and they don't know when more are coming in anybody else having this problem!
Really gutted! 😞
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here pre-ordered through Premium Business on pre-order day and I keep chasing but get these ridiculous emails. We can confirm we don't have any and can confirm we don't have the slightest clue when we might get some. See latest email here:

Hi Dominic,

Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus (all the variant and colours) are currently out of stock and we cannot confirm a specific date when it will be available in our stock.

We can also confirm that order will be delivered as soon as these devices becomes available in stock.

During the initial launch of these handsets we expect a high demand leading to increased call volumes into our contact centres.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Your case ID relating to your email is xxxxxxx.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards
On behalf of Premium Business Customer Service
Abby Bennett's Team
Telefónica O2 UK Limited

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just been to an O2 store, they have them in stock, They are a franchise so therefore I can't get one under my business account. So the franchises have them but O2 direct don't. Its crazy!

Message 12 of 13

RossP81
  • 43 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I went into my local store and they've not even seen a 7+ yet none in stock
Message 13 of 13