cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 delivery date

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered an iPhone 7 on 9th September and to date heard nothing. Has anyone had an iPhone delivered yet or even just an email with a delivery update??

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same position as you and despite contacting o2 10 days ago and having an online chat with an o2 advisor I am still none the wiser. Appalling customer service. They claim it is a shortage at Apple and that they don't know when they are getting them, however, my contract is (as yours) with o2 and not Apple so I let them know that I would be expecting an update from them. They promised they would escalate it but still nothing.

Message 2 of 4

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous What phone did you order? Can you include the model you ordered & the precise time the order was placed so people on here can be of assistance.

@Anonymous, I feel your pain. I had to wait 5 weeks from preorder date before my phone finally arrived. There are threads already created for different Iphone models so if you can have a read to see where 02 are at with delivery. 

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Should mention it is the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black - o2 forum suggests they have been in touch with everyone affected but I have heard nothing.
Message 4 of 4