cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 Plus delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been a loyal O2 customer for over 10 years and through every single iPhone launch. Pre ordered iPhone 7 Plus 128gb Black (as no jet black available) at 08.25 on pre order day (9/9). Opted for click and collect at store thinking it would be quickest (was last year at least). At one point during one of the many steps and online queues I recall seeing "delivery within 2 weeks" flash up (which on 9/9 I naively took as being another phrase for launch day delivery) but never tonne seen again.

Result:

Promptly received confirmation ... with no collection date. Received upgrade confirmation text. And then ... NOTHING!

Walked to the store on launch day and they said they didn't have my order and were clueless as to when I'd received it. Called up O2 CS with same outcome. CS put me on hold for 30 mins and unbeknown to me called up store to ask again when I had already told them what store folk had said. Madness!!

All the while I am receiving text messages from O2 that maybe I should consider upgrading my contract!! BUT I ALREADY DID AND HAVE A CONFIRMATIKN LETTER TO PROVE IT!!! IS THIS A SICK JOKE?!?

@O2admin - your sorry excuse of a team has a day to give me a timeline for my delivery before I cancel my order + upgrade and take my business elsewhere. Have never felt more messed around by a company. Thanks for failing so phenomenally O2!!!
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

HERE HERE. 

I have been with O2 many years and always upgraded. The lack of communication is the issue. We all understand the release date scenario's we are all grown up, we can read and most of us follow the apple posts otherwise we probably wouldn't be pre-ordering.

It's not about the date for releasing or recieving the phone IT"S ABOUT THE TOTAL LACK OF HONESTY AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM O2. I have received no information, no details about when possibly i might get a delivery.

I can see the Jet back 128GB is available from October at Carphone Warehouse, why can't O2 just stop leaving orders at processing and give some honest dates.

STOP hiding behind Apple and take responsibility, we are ordering from O2 not Apple.

YES WE ALL UNDERSTAND THE SUPPLY CHAIN DELAYS. JUST RESPOND TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND MAKE THEM FEEL WANTED.

I am sick and tired of the message We are processing your upgrade, what the F does that mean. 

Sort it out O2 as we are all going else where if you don't

Message 31 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Me either

No contact no information nada

I am now hopeful that I will get my iPhone 7 by the time I can upgrade to the 8

@o2 if I put my upgrade order for iPhone 8 in do you think you might be able to get it on time @Anonymous if I put my upgrade order for iPhone 8 in do you think you might be able to get it on time

Have to say I am disgusted and if it were not for the "promise" of being able to upgrade in 12 minutes months time I would walk away

Having said that by the time the 7!actually arrives (if ever) it will probably be the 8 or 8 plus by then

It's a disgraceful display of total incompetence
Message 32 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Here's an idea how about working closely with your customers instead of just blurring out the same lines.

Message 33 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
@ Toby - is this some sort of stock copy and paste answer you have or something?? Read what people are actually saying PLEASE.
Everyone is aware of the shortage so please stop mentioning it-it's patronising and irrelevant. What people are fuming about - myself included, is O2's complete inability to communicate with it's customers. I pre-ordered very early on the 9th Sept and have heard absolutely NOTHING. No updates at all. If I were to take cash from my customers then fail to deliver and not even notify them of this failure, with no explanation as to what or why, then my company would end up on Watchdog or Rogue Traders - just like the builders who take upfront cash then don't deliver etc. O2 are one of the largest telecommunication companies in the UK - if you can't bloody text me who in the hell can??? Oh well...over 15 years I've been loyal to O2 - time to leave methinks. Very poor service...you can't send a simple text??? But you can send me several advertising emails AND texts several times a day? Come on - heads should be rolling here - this is hopelessly inadequate for a company of your stature. Sort it out.
Message 34 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Decided enough was enough.

I7+ 128gb JB Order confirmation from 9/9 @ 08:13 was the last contact I've had from O2. Not an email, text or phone call at all. not one. Spoken to CS on many occasions but by far the worst person was Peter on the chat today. He literally copied and pasted the update from 27/09. So thats 8 days O2 haven't provided any kind of update to many many loyal customers. When I asked about speeding my order along by swicthing to the matt black, his helpful suggestion was to cancel my order and re-order. That move would have put me to the back of the queue with weeks and weeks more waiting

FYI, The I7+ 128gb on O2 is £909 with unknown delivery date. Currently, and I've just done this, you can order a I7+ 256gb in matt black with delivery for tomorrow for £919 from Carphone Warehouse

I'll be going Sim only and saving myself over £12 a month in tariff charges alone!

O2 customer service is utterly the most appalling thing I have ever come across. utterly utterly useless to the point where I'm wondering if its actual people running the chat or just some generic computer responses

Message 35 of 35