Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Former Staff

Re: iPhone 7 Launch - Plans?

Hey @DinoF,

Would you like to create a thread when the news releases? We can then point all related threads to it as a central hub Smiley Happy

With the iPhone 7, I'm eager to see if there are any headphone port updates, as well if they decide to release a 4K iPhone.

We will get lots of threads on it guys, but that's just the way it is with such a popular subject Smiley Happy. We'll also make sure to update with any info from the team too.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Topics: 38
Kudos: 62
Solutions: 4

@Toby wrote:

Hey @DinoF,

Would you like to create a thread when the news releases? We can then point all related threads to it as a central hub Smiley Happy

With the iPhone 7, I'm eager to see if there are any headphone port updates, as well if they decide to release a 4K iPhone.

We will get lots of threads on it guys, but that's just the way it is with such a popular subject Smiley Happy. We'll also make sure to update with any info from the team too.

....how about keeping this one pinned at the top - that way, it can stay at the top of the forum right up until release day?! 

You could perhaps change the title to " iPhone 7 Launch - Plans/News"?!

...and on an unrelated note - I'm off to sunny Mayorca tomorrow for 2 weeks!! Bouncy

Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,299

@DinoF wrote:

@Toby wrote:

Hey @DinoF,

....how about keeping this one pinned at the top - that way, it can stay at the top of the forum right up until release day?! 

...and on an unrelated note - I'm off to sunny Mayorca tomorrow for 2 weeks!! Bouncy

Have a great time Dino Smiley Happy

Level 3: Thinker

My iphone 7 plan is to go out an buy a good phone. Like maybe a Samsung.Smiley Wink

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica"
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,299

@Chattymuch wrote:

My iphone 7 plan is to go out an buy a good phone. Like maybe a Samsung.Smiley Wink

Top man Good Idea

Former Staff

Hi @DinoF,

A new one may be better, as we now have lots of replies here haha. Either is fine, but if its this one, we'd need to tidy it up.

Have an awesome time out there! Not jealous one bit Smiley Wink

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Community Manager

Thanks @DinoF I think if I do pick one up it will be one of the older models (kinda got my heart set on the S7 Edge) so I'll take a look at the 5. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 766

@Toby Last year an iPhone 6 FAQ thread was produced by some of us. I presume this could be used again just with a title change? The questions and answers would surely be the same?

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 124
Kudos: 177
Solutions: 44

aye phone all you like, but i might naw answer Smiley Happy

Overprized and no real innovation.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Topics: 83

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Toby Last year an iPhone 6 FAQ thread was produced by some of us. I presume this could be used again just with a title change? The questions and answers would surely be the same?

You would think..