Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 Launch - Plans?

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Thought it would be fun to create a launch thread,for your iPhone 7 plans!!!

My iPhone 6, 2 year contract with O2, naturally comes to an end this September - just in time for the iPhone 7 launch.  Lets hope the 7 doesn't come with yet another 2 year contract?!!!!

So what are your plans - where will you be getting yours?!!

I'm not sure I'll be queuing up for the 7 this time around - far easier to order online!  I remember queuing up for the iPhone 4!! I posted my story on the old O2 forums (probably in some deep dark basement cellar by now!) but essentially, I queued up at the Apple Store in Bromley, where they were handing out cakes, coffees and all sort of stuff to people waiting!   Weirdly though, I'd struck up a friendship with some random poster on the forums, and we arranged to meet up and go together - good job he didn't turn out to be an axe murderer or something!!!!

Message 1 of 109
108 REPLIES 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got a quote from Envirofone "just in case" .... used the code CLOUDEXTRA5 for an extra 5% (code valid til  15/09)

Message 101 of 109

fourqtwo
  • 233 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Thanks @DinoF I think if I do pick one up it will be one of the older models (kinda got my heart set on the S7 Edge) so I'll take a look at the 5. 

Don't buy the Note 7 that'll burn a hole in you pocket 😂

It is important, when your technical equipment is not the best, to believe there will always be a better race; that is a part of my motivation. Ayrton Senna
fourqtwo (formerly cis01 until username became 'inactive')
Message 102 of 109

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

How strange,  I'm seeing people on here I haven't seen for 12 months..... welcome back! 

Message 103 of 109

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Nobody buying an iPhone 7 from O2 then judging by the non existant posts in this entire forum..............

Astounded

Message 104 of 109

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
Many have come to their senses perhaps ?
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 105 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know its not possible for everyone. But I find it easier and quicker to just pre order from Apple, and have it delivered, not long after release. As I said, not possible for everyone.

Message 106 of 109

adz999
Level 4: Observant
  • 46 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I've pre ordered a 7+ from o2 home delivery, got through the system no problem at about 1100 on Friday, not had a delivery date yet, but that's Tom Jones, still always turn up on launch day. 

MacBook Pro
Apple TV
PS4
iPhone 7+
Message 107 of 109

RossP81
Level 3: Thinker
  • 43 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well the model I would like is out of stock, so I'll be waiting and just keep popping into O2 from release day
Message 108 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adz999 wrote:

I've pre ordered a 7+ from o2 home delivery, got through the system no problem at about 1100 on Friday, not had a delivery date yet, but that's Tom Jones, still always turn up on launch day. 

Did it turn up on launch day?

Message 109 of 109