Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you mean you have got one?
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered mine around 8:30am on 9th, still waiting for it, paid £200+ for the upfront cost and to pay off my old device. 

Live Chat said they are expecting big deliveries and that my phone will be with me very shortly. Hard to believe...

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was told I would have mine by Thursday at the latest. Would that be another flying pig?
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

they just lies after lies  check this out

info: Welcome to O2, someone will be with you soon.
info: You are through to Dhan
DHAN: Thank you for waiting while coming through to us.
DHAN: Hello O, it's Dhan here. I hope you're well. What can I do for you?
O: hi
O: just wanted know the about my order
O: people from o2 keep lying to me
O: getting *bleep* off now
DHAN: O I'm really sorry for the inconvenience that has caused, and do apology for the same.  I will check the account details and will help you with the order deals and the status.
DHAN: Please help me with your order number?
O: ms-**********
DHAN: Thanks for confirming,  Please help me with a quick security check here.
Can you tell me the 1st and 3rd characters of your security answer please?
O: **

DHAN: That's perfect match. Thanks for the verification o: ok
O: cool
DHAN: Please give me a few minutes while I check this for you.
O: ok
DHAN: Thank you for your patience.
DHAN: O, I've checked the details for order it is, Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Black, i see.
O: yes
DHAN: The iPhone 7 is out of stock due to huge demand.  There’s not enough stock of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus to keep up with demand so we have less stock available to fulfil iPhone 7 and 7 Plus pre-orders than we’d expected. This is because of a market-wide delay in receiving iPhone stock this year
DHAN: Once it will be back in stock we’ll arrange the delivery on first come first serve basis.
O: this is a jokes because on the 19-9-16 I was told by a advisor that it was ready to be send out and waiting on uk mail to collect it
O: just all lies
DHAN: O, I'm sorry for the misinformation that was shared if, as i can check the account and the order details, I can see the order's Stock is our of availability yet. so i've confirmed the same.
O: it said 2 weeks I'm sure yesterday was the 2week mark
O: I could walk into a three store and pick the same model up
O: but o2 make sure they take the payment sametime from my account and no goods nice one o2 u screw your long term customer in the ass
DHAN: O, I'd like to tell yoiu, I've checked this with my supervisor and has confirmed the order stock is now with O2 and ,
We're holding your place in the queue and will prioritise your order.
DHAN: I recognise that this hasn't been a brilliant experience and apologise for the obvious frustration.
DHAN:

We  do respect your long term relationship with us.

O: is that a next lie
DHAN: O I'm really sorry for the misinformation that was shared by the previous advisors.
You will get email confirmation with the order details,parcel number to track,date of deliver once the order will get dispatched from our end.
DHAN: O, We’re really sorry you haven’t got your iPhone yet. There’s been a market-wide delay in receiving stock. We're working to get your new iPhone to you as soon as we can.
We’ll be updating our iPhone 7 Help & Support pages at www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers to provide customers with the latest information.
O: its don't worry about when it does turn up ill move my 3 phone contract to someone else who maybe treat there customer better you been a star dhan thanks all your hleo and info ill have more chances win the lottery tonight @ 8pm than getting a tracking number from o2 but thanks again
DHAN: We regret for the inconvenience that caused, I do really understand your frustration at the moment. I'd have felt the same if I were in your place
DHAN: O, do you wish me  to cancel this order?
O: so if the order stock is with o2 as you just said why would you cancel it
O: this aint going anywhere ill call cs now
O: just lie after lies
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
just been on to customer service and was told that delivery could be anytime between now and the end of october. I did get profuse apologies for not getting any information, but that's really not a lot of help.
Message 6 of 9

AJ1982
Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@Anonymous
That's a near perfect copy of every single online chat I've had with o2, almost word for word in fact. So those CS agents are just copying from a pre written script. If anything that just 4&@ks me off even more. I'd rather just hear the truth! They haven't got the foggiest what's going on.
Message 7 of 9

COX1989
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 20 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had identical conversations with live chat on 4 seperate occasions now. Ive even had 2 conversations with callcenter staff that follow extremely similar lines. I just cant stand being constantly lied to or given whatever info that springs to mind by them. Even worst is getting sent the link to a page that doesnt get updated with any info by live chat/Toby from the community. Why cant we just get given a date and stick with it, or better yet let us change our orders to models with more availability.

Message 8 of 9

celticsea
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ordered IPhone 7 Plus 09/09 @ 9am 32gb black.
Just got email, text and everything to say dispatched and will get tomorrow.
After nothing since pre order am very happy.

Message 9 of 9