cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s+ order status still broken

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I pre-ordered my iPhone 6s+ early on the preorder day. I got confirmation emails to say my order has been received and I am seeing an order number when logged into My O2 on the web. 

However, when I go to check this status I get an error message that this page is currently unavailable. It's always been like this and isn't getting fixed, I'm starting to lose confidence now.

O2 support are telling me that "we don't know why the website says that". They did say that they have my order but I don't seem to have any way of tracking it.

Is there anywhere else or somebody else that can help me find this info?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Ah, I see.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 59

jtuk
Level 3: Thinker
  • 93 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
But why some appear to have already received tracking info as Toby wrote above?
Message 32 of 59

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @jtuk,

I have not provided any tracking updates to members currently, I am currently investigating the link issues reported on this thread. Cheers slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 33 of 59

jtuk
Level 3: Thinker
  • 93 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Whilst we're at it.
Why doesn't track my order show on mobile myo2 at all. When you click the link in the email you are then asked to sign into myo2 as a monthly customer - when you do there is no tracking option showing. It does show if you are using a desktop. One would expect a mobile phone company to set it so people can view this information (non existent as it is now) in their mobiles!
How can it be that o2 allegedly have no idea how many phones they are getting from Apple 3 days before the launch date? Surely they must have received their own dispatch info with details from Apple. This is all very puzzling..
Message 34 of 59

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's only puzzling for you because you are new here.
We see it every year, hence setting up the ordering FAQ thread to help answer the most common questions.
No disrespect to you at all mate but this is perfectly normal for o2 and exactly how things operate with them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 35 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

My order is currently showing as tracking/despatched on 20/9/15 currently in Leeds! That's on DPD. 

Message 36 of 59

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's not unusual for o2 to send out to couriers in advance to beat the rush.

Currently using:
Message 37 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have same message when I try and check orders. I ordered at 9am on the day pre orders started. Hopefully have some tracking details later in the week.
Message 38 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
It's not unusual for o2 to send out to couriers in advance to beat the rush.

Particularly if the courier is DPD ....Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 59

russmck
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

According to my orders page I got an iPhone 6s Plus this time last year.

01.png

Also, I see a page telling me the information is not availabile when clocking on the in-progress order. Spoke to someone yesterday who said not to worry about it and everything looks fine their side.

Ordered just before 0800am on the 12th so am not too woried (yet).

Message 40 of 59