cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s+ order status still broken

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I pre-ordered my iPhone 6s+ early on the preorder day. I got confirmation emails to say my order has been received and I am seeing an order number when logged into My O2 on the web. 

However, when I go to check this status I get an error message that this page is currently unavailable. It's always been like this and isn't getting fixed, I'm starting to lose confidence now.

O2 support are telling me that "we don't know why the website says that". They did say that they have my order but I don't seem to have any way of tracking it.

Is there anywhere else or somebody else that can help me find this info?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

That was on the phone, live chat has been down all morning as it's too busy

Message 11 of 59

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Even better !!
Try again and you might get someone who cares.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Not sure I know what to say about the above without being rude? So that was via CS who should know whats what....and Live Chat can't be accessed? I think we may be seeing more iPhone 6S posts very soon then...Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I got a bit frustrated and said that they have taken a payment from me for a phone that I bought based on their statement that I would receive it on 25th if ordered that day and now they are telling me that they don't know when they are going to send it but it will be some time in the next 5 weeks.

I said that maybe they have missold me the phone on that basis and she basically agreed but didn't have anything more to say.

Maybe I was a bit rude but I am frustrated to be told this and to just not know the status of my order when some people on O2 have apparently already had their tracking emails?

The website seems to work for some people and not others

O2 apparently don't even know when they are getting the phones?

Message 14 of 59

jtuk
Level 3: Thinker
  • 93 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Same here. Nothing from O2 since the first confirmation. At my o2 you get "This information is not available at the moment. Please try again later."

All we need to know is that our orders will be delivered on the 25th as on the page when I was placing my order! 

Message 15 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If  you have had email confirmation then your order has been accepted. You will hear nothing else now till the 24th or 25th when the phone is ready for dispatch and you get a tracking number when the courier has your parcel. IF you hear nothing by that date... then is the time to start worrying....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 59

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
But as usual - No info from O2 for customers so we will get many of these questions asked....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
But as usual - No info from O2 for customers so we will get many of these questions asked....

I agree Rich...I only know this because of previous years and the FAQ thread. So a bit worrying if you are a new customer and hear nothing...If it stated ' Order in Progress' it would be less of a concern?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 59

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Thanks for updating me @Anonymous, I shall talk to the rest of team about the page and see if anything can be done.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 19 of 59

jtuk
Level 3: Thinker
  • 93 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
When your confirmation email said "Thanks for your upgrade order. We're currently processing your request
and will update you shortly on its progress."
What does "shortly" mean? A week and a half almost and this "shortly" has not happened. It is appalling! How can you trust someone who makes a promise and doesn't keep it?
Over 10 years of loyalty here...
Message 20 of 59