Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s no service

CLR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was on T-Mobile (EE) and switched to 02 (kept my number). I've had the contract for a month and recently My phone keeps dropping signal, I get 'no service' multiple times throughout the day. In work, at home, but other times can be fine. Any ideas?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It could be a fault that CS aren't aware of so it would be worth you calling to report it.
You can also try a sim swap - just pop into any o2 store and they will change it for you for free.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Check your postcode for any service issues here http://status.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

CLR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I did and said service in area is fine. So not sure why else I would be getting no service signal?
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It could be a fault that CS aren't aware of so it would be worth you calling to report it.
You can also try a sim swap - just pop into any o2 store and they will change it for you for free.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Oh, and you can also download and report issues through the My Network app http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5