Did you mean: 

iPhone 6S Plus - Order status still 'In Progress'

Valon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello everyone,

As the title suggests, I'm currently rather lost as to the actual state of my order. 

I decided to upgrade early, as my contract wasn't due to end until the end of next year, however despite paying all that needs to be paid, my order has been stuck as 'in progress' for the last 2 days, with no updates via emal.

I'm assuming others have had this issue, as I've seen the same said for some previous generation iPhones.

Thanks in advance for any information,

Kind Regards,

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

In progress is another term for out of stock.

You need to call them to chec the status of your order 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 2 of 26

rusky
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue, I did chat with someone on live chat on Thursday who confirmed it was to be dispatched on the Friday but nothing and showing still 'in progress'. An email would be good enough just to say there's delays but nothing at all. Chat is busy also.

Message 3 of 26

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

All of this is so frustrating when you know one of the members on this forum walked in to an O2 store in the Midlands and could take his pick of the large amount of stock available...:smileysad:

Makes you wonder whether people should check stock locally.. and cancel their contract if the phone they want is instore....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the same situation slight_frown 

I ordered the iPhone 6s Plus 128gb Rose Gold, I'm feeling very impatient & it's driving me insane. I constantly keep checking my emails & phone for a possible dispatch email/text. It's getting bad. Astounded

Message 5 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rusky wrote:

I have the same issue, I did chat with someone on live chat on Thursday who confirmed it was to be dispatched on the Friday but nothing and showing still 'in progress'. An email would be good enough just to say there's delays but nothing at all. Chat is busy also.

I also have a similar experience to that:

image.jpeg

Message 6 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I hope this happens for you @Anonymous. slight_frown I am not sure how sure Live Chat can be about stock levels if honest...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I hope this happens for you @Anonymous. slight_frown I am not sure how sure Live Chat can be about stock levels if honest...

@CleoriffThank you! I hope so too slight_frown

I'm doubtful considering this was Saturday & if I'm being completely accurate with this "waiting up to 48 hours until I recieve a dispatch email & text", then they have 3 hours left to send me one... slight_frown

Message 8 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've managed to get through to Live Chat, only had to wait about 5 mins.......and have been given a date that my order will be confirmed and also the date I'll receive my handset.....They were very helpful.  have now got everything crossed that it is going to be that easy.  It should be with me on Saturday......so not too long to wait now....  Worth persevering with Live Chat......

Mamfi 

Message 9 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

i spoke to CS and i dont think they know anything.. also think most of it is read off a script. i told the lady she doesnt fill me with confidence at all! i was told 3-5 working days for the iphone 6s plus 16gb silver but then was also told that she doesnt actually know!!

Message 10 of 26