cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered my 64GB 6 in Space Grey on the 14th, just received my email with UkMail tracking number advising me that it will be delivered tomorrow at some point, followed by a text from O2 saying the same.
Sure enough it is on the UKMail website as out for delivery tomorrow.
Checked MyO2 and my tariff has already changed so it looks like I'm finally getting mine. This is after being advised on the phone on Saturday that it could be a 3 week wait. I'll let you know if it actually appears.
Message 3511 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking to see if they'd cancelled my pre-order from when I was told it would be around 14 days this afternoon, I find a tracking number and dispatch date of today on my account.

Tried to track via UKMail but customer number brings up nothing.  Is this normal?  I'm not sure if it's coming or cancelled at this point. Don't know  6+SG64GB

Message 3512 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

So it looks like people who ordered on the 14th are getting their phone which is good. I ordered on the 15th so can't be far away now.

Message 3513 of 4,605

baldrik78
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 33 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm expecting something similar as I cancelled tonight after being told twice this morning that I couldn't. Seems, from I've read as soon as someone cancels they get told their delivery is happening.

One giant mess
Message 3514 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered at 14:30 on the 13th just got my email at 19:17 saying. We have processed your order, expected delivery date next working day.

We shall see o2, I won't be surprised if they manage to majorly screw this up some how.
Message 3515 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

no disrepect to you but i ordered the same 9.30am on 12th and heard nothimg, just shows they are not going out in order!

Hope its worth the wait.

Message 3516 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

i got up this morning with my mind made up and i ordered iphone 6 plus 64gb gold on the 12th around 17 00 pm as i could not get online in the morning. After all the lies and misinformation such as you'll get it in 5 day, 4 weeks its not in stock etc. i then got a generic email that soon phone will come. Every email or message im diving in to see is it 02. no its not damn then back to forum to see whats going on the i see all the people ordered well after the 12th getting theirs. Like i said i had my mind made up if they fob me again today im out so rung up cs now this time theres no stock and i could be waiting 6 to 8 weeks. remember this is an order from the 12th so i said cancel my order please and he replied no problem i can go ahead and do that for you he got me by surprise so frustated i said yh go ahead and do that and matter of fact cancel my contract with 02 aswell im taking my business elsewhere hes response no problem ill transfer you to the cancelation department to cancel my contract i vented my frustration to the lady but she showed no reaction and remained quiet before saying yes i can cancel your account as im speaking to the lady a message comes in with pac code.  after researching the internet ee seems to be the next best thing so i went online ordered the same phone and have already got a confirmation for the phone tomorrow. just a reminder this was all done around 12.00 o clock. then at around 5 after ive cancelled my order and my contract with O2 i then get an email and message saying your order will be delivered tomorrow by uk mail with the consignment number how funny is that .so now two phones are supposed to be delivered on the same day . but guess what im staying with EE and the 02phone is going back, they have now lost a costumer.

Message 3517 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Finally!!!! Couldn't believe I had my text this afternoon to say phone on it's way with consignment number. Iphone 6+ 64gb gold ordered on the 12th. @Anonymous have you not received anything yet?
Message 3518 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous
I agree, it's absolutely disgusting service. The whole point of preordering is to be put on a list of 'pre-orders'! It does not seem that list exists, I have been keeping watch on this thread to see when people from the 12th get theirs, hoping it would mean people from the 13th would be soon after. Its astounding that a company as large as O2 do not have a proper process in place nor even web updates as to stick deliveries expected!
Hope you get yours soon
Message 3519 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally got my tracking number. 

Space grey 64gb 6 ordered on 14th. 

Message 3520 of 4,605