cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

So as I was going through reading this forum thread, my phone goes off and its from O2.. expecting to see "Your order has been dispatched.." Nope!

Instead, they have upgraded my tariff to 4G before I have even received my phone.. When I placed the order, it stated that the new agreement/tariff would not be started until I have received my new phone and sim.. 

Maybe their way of stopping people from being able to cancel early?

Or maybe I will receive it tomorrow..

hmmmmm Destroy

*UPDATE* : Just checked my order and it still stays "In Progress" however scrolling to the bottom it now has a UKMail tracking number and apparently is due for delivery tomorrow.. Cheers

Message 3311 of 4,605

Toranlock
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

IMG_2074.PNG

Message 3312 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apologies for dumb question, but how do you track your order if it's an upgrade?! I log into MyO2 and see no link or update at all.
Message 3313 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seriously getting fed up now. Starting to consider cancelling my order and sticking with my 5s. 

Message 3314 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

T&C's or not, I have personally been told I would be contacted on 3 occasions to give a correct update but have yet to receive a call or email.  If O2 are unwilling to reply to their customers when given the opportunity to then people should have the right to complain

Message 3315 of 4,605

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

T&C's or not, I have personally been told I would be contacted on 3 occasions to give a correct update but have yet to receive a call or email.  If O2 are unwilling to reply to their customers when given the opportunity to then people should have the right to complain

Mate, I agree, but I don't make the rules and have to stay within them the same as everyone - I was just pointing out the reasons why wink

The official complaints channel is here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3316 of 4,605

Toranlock
  • 17 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I feel that they way I am currently being treated by certain people (no names mentioned as per T&Cs) will go well towards my watchdog complaint.

Message 3317 of 4,605

Toranlock
  • 17 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous well good luck cancelling. i tried and they said i cant.

so im basically being held prisoner by o2. cant cancel, cant shop elsewhere.

Message 3318 of 4,605

Toranlock
  • 17 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 thats just stupid

Welcome to Rule Club.

Rule 1. Never talk about the rules

Message 3319 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Mate, I agree, but I don't make the rules and have to stay within them the same as everyone - I was just pointing out the reasons why wink

The official complaints channel is here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I agree completely, but I wouldn't waste my time with the official compalints channel the way I'm feeling as to me it would be just yet another fob off if they even bother to acknowledge my complaint in the first place and probably get me even more frustrated.

Apart from venting on here every few days that pass, after another unsuccessful attempt at being acknowledged by O2, I don't actually think I exist (except they have definitely taken my money so they must know who i am)

Message 3320 of 4,605