cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't mind the wait as such but now just too long and others have them in. What really gets me is the lack of information and no idea. Might give it a week then if nothing cancel and go elsewhere.
Message 4551 of 4,605

Superdaveuk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, a day after my call to CS and being told there was no chance of a phone in the next 2-3 weeks (I'd been quoted 8 weeks when I ordered), a post on this thread and a negative reply to the txt based survey on the call to CS, I had my confirmation "Send" txt through. This was about 3 hours after my weekly "sorry we haven't got a phone for you yet" txt.

Yesterday my shiny new 128GB Iphone 6 in slate grey arrived. 

Co-incidence? I doubt it. Transparent and fair queuing system? Absolutely not. 

Either way, thanks to anyone reading this thread from O2 that sorted it out. 

Message 4552 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Order date: 19th September
Dept: business retention
Model: 6+ 64 GB SG

so I call retentio a team to say I see they have 128gb in stock and for them to give me that instead. Told rudely that different stock in different department. I would have to wait 8 weeks for that.
I tried to speak to the friendly and very nice operator who I have dealt with all this time. She refuses to put me through to her. I demand a manager call back.

Original friendly operator calls ME back after I emailed her. She has sorted my delivery for tomorrow.

128gb 6+ on its way in gold (my preferred choice)
I am still not holding my breath but the morning could put an end to all of this.

One great operator who has bent over backwards to give me what I want and 20 odd who just feed you horse manure.
Message 4553 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no iPhone 6 64GB Silver, this morning both the 64GB and 128GB were showing as available to order from O2 business shop. Tried emailing the retention employee I was dealing with yeasterday to see how much getting the 128GB phone would cost as there was only 1 week wait showing for that phone but still no reply. Live chat still saying up to 4 weeks possible but i could get next week or next again, absolutely useless, they couldn't even schedule a call back from business retention or customer services.

Message 4554 of 4,605

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Still no iPhone 6 64GB Silver, this morning both the 64GB and 128GB were showing as available to order from O2 business shop. Tried emailing the retention employee I was dealing with yeasterday to see how much getting the 128GB phone would cost as there was only 1 week wait showing for that phone but still no reply. Live chat still saying up to 4 weeks possible but i could get next week or next again, absolutely useless, they couldn't even schedule a call back from business retention or customer services.

I suppose some will see this as a good business move...keeping people waiting for so long...making this phone so desirable...Personally I think it is absolutely shocking and very cynical...(of Apple and O2) slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4555 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Customers had to wait when the iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S etc came out so cant really understand why the delay in the iPhone 6/6+ is such a shock.

That said, its digusting O2 have taken peoples money first without providing the handsets. Essentially its like holding the customer to randsom

Message 4556 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Am still here got 6 128gb Sg 3-4 weeks ago just staying to see does anyone get compensated for this bull sh-t that 02 have done on people one thing I do no I will not be doing this next year for the 7
Message 4557 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bumping this thread, still not received a text to say my 64GB Silver is being processed yet nearly all models are showing as available on the business shop. Live chat still advises that this is an error and there is a wait time for all customers new and existing....BS?

Message 4558 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have they actually got any in the stores now? Have a friend who's interested....

Message 4559 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call from business CS on friday to see how the service was, i explained my complaint and was told the order is now sitting in my account awaiting allocation, still no idea of time but since it is awaiting allocation i couldn't upgrade to a more available 128GB handset without rejoining the start of the queue. Still no text yet however and i received a text when the last handset was being processed for allocation.

I assume there is stock in shops as I was told I could cancel and get the phone in the shop, which i can't do as this was ordered on a retention deal.

Message 4560 of 4,605