cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ITMikeSpeaking... haha... 

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

For some reason your post tickled me... to madness!

No text, no email, nowt!

Just going onto LC to ask what the problem is with delivery as it shoudl have been with me today.

Message 4531 of 4,605

Superdaveuk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered my iPhone 6 128GB on the 22 Sept as part of a business upgrade. Still waiting for mine - O2 CS adamant that they don't have stock and that there is at least an 8 week wait. It's a bit of a joke considering I could go into pretty much any shop and get one. No idea of the size of queue either - sort it out O2! If it wasn't such a good upgrade deal I would have cancelled by now!
Message 4532 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous let us know what they say!
Message 4533 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still ongoing with LC at the moment, but they are saying that they have stock (a bit contradictory to the above) and all they are able to say is that i should get it 'soon'.

Which is what my mum used to say to me when she actually meant 'Never'.

I have also emailed the UK CEO for an explanation as to what information is being passed down from management to the LC and CS, as it is clearly incorrect, and to highlight him to this thread...

I am not quite convinced he will read it, but hey worth a shot! lol

I woudl receommend everyone emails him at thisaddress: ronan.dunne@o2.com.  If we send eough emails, he might get the message....

Oh and apparantly I have been put on the priority queue.  Everyone will be nice to know this only applies to lease customers... which i highlighted was kind of against the first come first come cr@p which was spouted off to me...

Message 4534 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're still on with them keep pestering for an explanation. If there's stock - SEND IT!

I think they tell everyone they're being made a "priority". I've been told that several times too

Message 4535 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update from me:

I spoke to LC who advised me to cancel in the shop and reorder online. They promised me a 7 day delivery and I have the proof from the chat transcript.

I went to the store yesterday, cancelled my pre order, went online and tried to complete my order over LC which didnt work as the chat kept kicking me out.

I called CS who completed the order for me. When I told her about the guranteed 7 day delivery she said that person shouldnt have said that and they cant guarntee it.... Crazy

Anyway, just got a text from O2 saying my new contract and my 4G has been activated and shortly after a text from UK Mail saying it will be delivered tomorrow. I ordered the 64GB space grey iPhone 6.

My personal advice:

If you have ordered in store, cancel your order and order online or over the phone.

Once I get my phone I will take it to the store and ask them how that is possible after theykept telling me that oredering in store is as quick as online.

PS: I hope it's not just the sim that arrives tomorrow.... Shocked

Message 4536 of 4,605

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
And lose your loyalty refund.
See @jonsie
Message 4537 of 4,605

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Can someone at o2 official please explain why people are being duped out of the loyalty refund payments?
This isn't a fluke, it's getting common.
Message 4538 of 4,605

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Until pointed out by yourself @viridis I didn't realise O2 seem to have adopted this as a policy. Persuade people to cancel, they lose the £40 loyalty payment and immediately despatch the phone that was in stock before cancelling. Seems a sharp and immoral practice to me.

Message 4539 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered my iPhone 6 plus SG 128gb on 18th October. 

Got email and text saying it's being delivered tomorrow. 

Message 4540 of 4,605