cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

FWIW

I ordered the day after. I had to chase in the following weeks because i'd heard nothing whatsoever, then i find the delay time to be 4 to 6 weeks.

I've just chased again (because my local store has some models in stock) to be told that 64GB Iphone 6 Plus are another 8 weeks away. That's 3 months since order date.

Very quick call to cancel our business account is next on the list.

It's not so much the delayed order, it's the fact they can't be bothered to do simple customer service like keep us informed of the current state of the delays. I've had to chase THEM 3 times now to find out what's going on.

I do wonder exactly how low on the list O2 is from Apples perspective, i mean it's not like you can't walk into another store and just pick one up is it? And i'm from the day after the launch...

cheers

Paul

Message 4441 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it seems like the online orders are starting to trickle through.

Just phoned my store where i ordered mine (Denton, Manchester) and they still havent a clue when they are getting stock. They claim to have had none delivered full stop!

He told me to cancel and order online as it would be quicker (?!). 

Message 4442 of 4,605

Captmethane
Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just spoken to CS and my online 17th Sept order (6 64gb SG) is still out of stock and could be 4-6 weeks from order date. So don't get your hopes up too much
Message 4443 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

been reading this thread since i order my phone (6 SG 64GB)  on the 27th of sept online. Got my confirmation today that i should be expecting delivery of it tomorrow! i know that aint what some of you that are still waiting for confirmation but its a bit of ammo to complain to O2 with!

Best of luck to those still waiting, it has been a painful experience to us all !

Message 4444 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cancelled my order with O2 online this morning around 10am, as I decided I'd go and upgrade instore because I'd been waiting since the 17th of September.

I couldnt find the iphone I wanted in any O2 stores so I tried CPW and upgraded through them at about 3:30pm this afternoon and my iphone 6 is now charging.

I've just recieved an email and a SMS message from O2 telling me - Good news, its here. Your iphone 6 has arrived and will be with you shortly!

Message 4445 of 4,605

Captmethane
  • 25 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just had a message from O2 that my phone is here and will be with me shortly, got an email and tracking number too. The long wait is over, hope you guys aren't waiting much longer

Message 4446 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

You couldn't write it..........

Got tired of waiting at the 30day mark. Walked into the CPW and got the handset confirmed with a collection date of tomorrow. Cancelled with o2 a little over an hour later.

Just checked my email to find that as of tomorrow I'll be in posession of x2 iPhone 6 handsets!!!! 

(iPhone 6, 64GB, SG - Upgrade - Ordered Online, 23rd Sept.)

Message 4447 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

YAY!!  I also received text/e-mail stating my phone is ready and on it's way.  Order details:

Phone:  iPhone 6 Space Grey 64g

Order date: 27 September

Order method:  online upgrade

I got very excited when reading earlier that people were receiving their phone so called CS to ask about mine.  Was told that at the time of order it was a 6 to 10 week wait (the website said 7 to 10 days when I placed my order).  Was told thta it should arrive within the next 2 weeks.

About an hour later I received the e-mail stating it was on it's way.

Can't wait ... the wait is finally over

Message 4448 of 4,605

Kerk
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@ChrisUKDurham 

Online order and I'm a new customer.

Message 4449 of 4,605

Captmethane
  • 25 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can I just say, thanks to all participants in this thread. its been THE best source of updates on orders, stock levels etc. Without this thread I think some people may have actually exploded with the lack of information from O2.

I guess we'll all be back here for the iphone 7 pre-order thread wink

Message 4450 of 4,605