cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

ChrisUKDurham
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

BeMore23 When did you order yours? What order method was yours?

Message 4431 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
When people saying they have got an e-mail from O2, can I check - are you getting a text message too?
Message 4432 of 4,605

ChrisUKDurham
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well guys... go figure this one! Despite customer services saying it was out of stock only half an hour ago and my order isnt ready ive just received an emnail saying its on its way! Next day delivery so should have it tomorrow.

Not holding my breath but so far its the most promising of emails ive had.

Message 4433 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, a few minutes later I got a txt message about enabling 4G.

Message 4434 of 4,605

ChrisUKDurham
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes i got a text with MMS settings on it, not that its much sue on my current handset but will tackle that one once i get my phone.

Message 4435 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm getting myself too excited seeing all these posts. Only difference is I am O2 Business, is anyone else? They advise me stock is different and orders are shipped and allocated separately between Business & Consumer!

I ordered 19/9/14 and some people seem to be receiving e-mails/texts etc from that timeframe.
Message 4436 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got text to my current phone from UK mail confirming delivery for tomorrow or text back options for other dates
Message 4437 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm thinking it's quite late in the day now. Think if I was going to get an e-mail/text I would have by now.

Nevermind, the wait continues!
Message 4438 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

My first post here, but have been reading everyone else's posts for at least 3 weeks now!

It's been therapeutic to be honest, knowing others are going through the same unnecessary stress over a phone!

I ordered my iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey online as an upgrade option on 21st Sept @ approx. 15:00.

Last week Tuesday I received a text like others stating my order is not available and I will be kept up to date on a weekly basis.

Well here I am a week later not receiving any further update as yet from O2, not sure if that's a good sign or not.

Recent posts of some receiving their delivery confirmation mails around the date I ordered has given me some hope I guess.

Message 4439 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just checked my order, the status is showing as complete?!

Dispatch date shows today date. I have not received an email or text to say my phone has been delivered. My data allowance and monthly payment has even changed.

If I don't receive anything tomorrow I'll be on to CS to find out what the hell is going on.

I'll post tomorrow with an update.
Message 4440 of 4,605