cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered 19th Sept (6, 64GB, SG) with O2 Business. Nothing yet!

Spoke to a friend today who ordered his with Three yesterday, it came today.

I understand O2 can only ship as quickly as Apple deliver, but this is stupid.

Not sure how much longer I am prepared to drag this out for unfortunately.

It doesn't make sense that they can't give dates for shipments arriving at O2. They (CS/LC) say that they get "batches" from Apple...but every company must know when to expect a delivery and of how many units, surely? 

Message 4421 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well no sooner had I posted my previous comment and I receive my shipping email. 64Gb SG 6 ordered on the 20th, considering its only a phone it's embarrassing how happy I am.

Now heres to reading others comments on getting their shipping email
Message 4422 of 4,605

ChrisUKDurham
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I noticed people saying they have been told their phones are on the way who ordered AFTER  my order,  not their fault at all I will add. I ordered on 20th September.  Just got off the phone to customer services who informed me that it depends on how you ordered your phone will determine who is getting phones quicker than others.  I am still on the 4-6 week waiting list apparently. For those of you who ordered after the 20th and gave been notified your phone us on its wayI am interested to know which order method you used,  I. E.  Phone order,  in store or online,  it appears one of the methods gives different priorities. Or maybe O2 just haven't got a clue? 

Message 4423 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@ChrisUKDurham I hadn't seen you post in a while so assumed you had yours. I ordered mine as a new connection Online around 9am on the 20th
Message 4424 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChrisUKDurham wrote:

So I noticed people saying they have been told their phones are on the way who ordered AFTER  my order,  not their fault at all I will add. I ordered on 20th September.  Just got off the phone to customer services who informed me that it depends on how you ordered your phone will determine who is getting phones quicker than others.  I am still on the 4-6 week waiting list apparently. For those of you who ordered after the 20th and gave been notified your phone us on its wayI am interested to know which order method you used,  I. E.  Phone order,  in store or online,  it appears one of the methods gives different priorities. Or maybe O2 just haven't got a clue? 

Chris, it can also depend on what you ordered. Seems those waiting for a 64GB SG 6 are having the longest wait.

I ordered online on the 1st Oct - 128GB Gold 6+ and will pull a sicky tomorrow to wait in for the courier!

Message 4425 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oooops scratch that, just dug out original email and I ordered on the 21st
Message 4426 of 4,605

ChrisUKDurham
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine was upgrade over the phone via refresh. . 

So....  According to your order new connections and/or online orders take priority. 

Message 4427 of 4,605

Kerk
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After waiting since the 20th September I finally got an email saying my 64GB SG has been sent out.

Message 4428 of 4,605

ChrisUKDurham
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine was an IP6 SG 64GB ordered 20th Sep

Kerk, was yours an online order? and were you new connection or upgrade?

Message 4429 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just got an email from O2, my iP6 SG 64gb should be delivered tomorrow! Can't friggin' wait :)))). Hope u guys get yours soon! 😄😄😄😄
Message 4430 of 4,605