cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got a text stating Great News, your 4G service is ready! I could do with my phone first, that would be helpful.

Message 3611 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

First post on here - hoping someone can give me some advice. I've had three seperate emails from o2 stating that my order is "in progress" all of which were following a call to customer service. I assume they've put my order into the queue again - but does that mean I'm now at the bottom of the queue?! 

I ordered a 64gb Space Grey on the 19th. Nobody seems to be able to give me any idea as to when it might arrive, despite being given a two week window.

Any thoughts/help much appreciated.

Message 3612 of 4,605

baldrik78
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 33 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@ Huntress Cheers. If I'd only known earlier that al it took was phone call to O2 to tell them I was going to join Vodafone then I would have done that much sooner. Very coincidental that I made that phone call last night
Message 3613 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else from the 12th still waiting oris it just me??  6+ 64g gold

Message 3614 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous from looking at the expected wait times I think the 6+ 64gb are still the hardest to get.

hope yours comes soon 

Message 3615 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous Hi and welcome.  The e-mails you have been receiving do appear to be as a result of contacting O2 CS.  It's unclear what queuing system, if any, O2 are using for this iPhone launch. You will read throughout this thread that people who pre-ordered on the 12th are still waiting for their phones to be dispatched.  Sadly it's a waiting game with this one.  Good luck and I hope you get some positive news soon.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 3616 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not just you - most in this thread appear to have ordered online - I did instore at 08:22 and told it would be there on the 19th. Then received text and email saying 7th October. Store now saying expected in on 13th, although no update via text or email has come through. 

Tried LC, Twitter, and CS, and all give no details, just saying 'go back to the store'. So frustrating - you're not and won't ever be the only one. All in this together!

6+ 128GB SG......

Message 3617 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I must say I'm very disappointed with the service I've received from O2 during this process.

I placed my order at 9:20am on the 12th September so I assume I'd be quite near the top of the queue.

I've got an Space Gray iPhone 6 Plus 128GB on the way (apparently) and as I'm a business customer getting the lease deal I was told these are prioritised.

However despite several texts and emails from O2, I rang 2020 today only to be told the order still hasn't been despatched as they was a delay at their warehouse.

Are there any other business customers here that have experienced the same issues? We've spent 5 figures with O2 in the last 2 years and am shocked at the service at the moment; not due to the delays (that's life) but by the constant lies and the following disappointment.

The last text I received was last Wednesday saying your order is on it's way and will be with you within 5 working days, however this is clearly not going to be the case as we're now a week on and customer service are saying it hasn't even been despatched.

Lee

Message 3618 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I am in exactly the same boat as you - mine is a business lease too. I also received the text re being with you within 5 days last weds and am now being told that doesnt mean anything!

Message 3619 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntress - Thanks, really appreciate the reply. Just been wading back through this thread... seems there is no system whatsoever! Will just have to wait I suppose. It's not the waiting I mind so much, more the lack of communication, and the conflicting information.

Message 3620 of 4,605