cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Pickles
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 564 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

I got my tracking yesterday! After website saying 6-7 week from the 19th.  So I am delighted slight_smile Should be here tomorrow or day after at latest slight_smile

Samsung S8
Message 3521 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
It does seem extremely sporadic who gets sent a phone, but last night the pattern seemed to be many who were getting delivery notices had ordered a 128gb grey iPhone 6+ and tonight it appears to be 64gb grey iPhone 6. So whilst the pre order list is basically not being adhered to, it does appear they are sending out to as many people as possible once they get a new shipment in. But as most of us have said, it's not the delays caused by stock shortage that has been the problem, it's the constant misdirection and blatant lies told by customer services online, over the phone and in person. If someone had just told me honestly that stock flow was poor and at worst my phone would be with me by say mid October I think I would have accepted that. But being told such differing information by various staff is a hard thing to take by a company as prominent as O2.
Message 3522 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

cant get tracking number to work on uknmail though. 

Message 3523 of 4,605

Pickles
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 564 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

cant get tracking number to work on uknmail though. 

I used a Parcel app on my phone, and it gives more details.

Samsung S8
Message 3524 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous Hopefully we're next... my brother who ordered a 16GB Space Grey 6 got his tracking details today, ordered same time as my 64GB equivalent...
Message 3525 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got my tracking details and switch over to 4g emails today and will hopefully receive my phone tomorrow.
6+gold 128gb online order at 5:30 on the 12th.
Message 3526 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous Congrats.  Fingers crossed it arrives promptly. Enjoy Bouncy

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 3527 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have today received my dispatch email and text confirming my iphone 6+ is on its way. I ordered on 12th sept around 11pm a 64GB iphone 6+ in silver. I did complain yesterday after being lied to on chat the day before and then got cut off when i tried to complain. Unsure if this made any difference but I am pleased it should be here tomorrow 🙂

Message 3528 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered 12th @ 3:30pm 6+ Space Grey 128Gb 

After many complaints and LCs I now have a delivery conf text (albeit now postponed until Friday when I'm home)

Thanks to all on here for the support and funny times.  I doubt I will make it back here until I order my iWatch in February.  But then I will go direct to the store in Dusseldorf and buy from there.

Good luck my fellow warriors, or should that be worryiers ?!

Wave

Message 3529 of 4,605

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
So as it stands, you all looking at getting your phones before the Oct 7th advertised delivery estimate and your going to get a chunk of a refund added to your account. Win win if you ask me.
Message 3530 of 4,605