cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just been on live chat again.. no help there. I ordered the same phone a week before others receiving today but they just sympathised...Bang

Message 3361 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pre-Ordered on 12th, can I still cancell?
Message 3362 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous If you want to cancel I would suggest you do so through CS on 202. Attempting to do so through Live Chat has had some conflicting responses. Good luck.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 3363 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Huntress can't do that as I'm not yet an 02 customer.
Message 3364 of 4,605

Huntress
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous Who did you order through?

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 3365 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just spoken to my local store about my pre-order, they couldn't tell me anything I didn't already know.

They claim to have not received any 6 plus handsets of any flavour and haven't a clue when they are likely to.

I mentioned that O2 Business are showing all models as being 'In stock' and was told that the online lot like to show off that they have them. I said that it is naughty that O2 are able to advertise all models as available for new business when surely they should be utilising all available stock to fulfil outstanding orders.

I have noticed that there is a lot of talk about the 6 plus in SG and Gold, but has anyone ordered a Silver??

iPhone 6 Plus - 128gb - Silver - PO 18/09.
Message 3366 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Huntress through O2 website. Just talked to LC and been told 10 days MAXIMUM. I'll wait and see. Annoying but not the end of world I suppose.
Message 3367 of 4,605

Huntress
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous Live Chat are notoriously bad at give accurate information.  Try to call Customer Services on 202 or from a landline 0344 8090202.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 3368 of 4,605

mrt1981
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I "only" ordered on the 17th (iPhone 6 64GB SG) and I'm ridiculously frustrated with the communication (or lack of), so I can only imagine what it's like for those who ordered on the 12th...

I just got off live chat and asked about the business site too, and got told this:

Me: Can you explain why the O2 business site has *all* iPhone 6 models showing as "In Stock"?
Me: It seems rather unfair that a new customer can go to O2 business and get a phone *now*, while I have been waiting 2 weeks, and the money left my account 2 weeks ago, yet I have nothing...
O2: I understand your concern in this regards, however, the phone orders are merged on a daily basis from all channels of sales. Once the orders are merged the demand is more than supply which is resulting in the shortage of the Iphone.
Me: So the business site is lying?
O2: We did receive two consignments from Apple in the last week and the phones were distributed on a first come first serve basis.
Me: Ok, but I don't understand how they can be "in stock" for new business customers, and "out of stock" for customers who have been with O2 for 10 years
Me: unless the business site is lying about the availablilty
Me: ..or O2 don't care about existing customers and just want to get new ones
O2: I'm sorry if you feel this way. We do value your loyalty with us. We are trying our best to deliver the phones to our existing customers first as soon as possible.

Message 3369 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,

My 6+ Grey 128GB is out for delivery today. I ordered Friday 12th September @ 15:40.

Just thought I'd let you know in case it sheds any light on O2's queuing system (which I gather from your posts isn't great.)

Good luck!
Message 3370 of 4,605