cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
I & told on Monday ... if I had my 6+ then the sausage size fingers wouldn't be hitting characters not needed !
Message 3141 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered my 64gig silver 6 on wed 24th. I received a text today to say parcel is out for delivery for the 29th. Its not fair if launch day people are still waiting!!
Message 3142 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Beenherebefore

Totally agree with you! O2 do not seem to have learned any lessons from previous iphone launches! The exact same complaints about CS & Chat as before! People having no phones due to selling them after expecting their new phones within a promised timescale!
Better communication between apple, o2 & it's staff would go someway in solving this problem, so that at least staff could "honestly" deal with customers!
I just checked o2 online iphone 6 + delivery dates & it seems that most 16gb 6+ variants have a 5 day delivery date, most 64gb have 4-6 wk delivery and 128gb 6+ all seem to be 14 day delivery (which I'm waiting for 128gb gold +), this has dropped from 6-7 wk waiting time i had when ordered online on 18th!
Like previous launches there just seems to be no logical order in which deliveries are made I.e. It doesn't seem to follow "the first come first served" basis that it should!
Here's hoping that all those people who ordered between 12th & 19th get their phones soon!
Message 3143 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoken to O2 live chat (again) and now they are saying (to me at least) that they won't have any stock of iPhone 6 64gb space grey for 11 days.

Interested to hear how that aligns with anything anyone else has been told recently - on Monday I was told stock was due on Tuesday and my phone (as a pre-launch pre order) would be dispatched but that obviously didnt happen.

I'm emailing O2 to complain (complaintreviewservice@o2.com), suggest everyone does the same.

***Update***

The chat representative's manager then told me my order would be delivered by Tuesday 30 September for definite. Only in the next message to say that they had no stock and he had no idea when they would get more stock. They are just making things up.

Message 3144 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous still waiting for same phone as you. Did get an email Tues telling me withing 5 working days but nothing since so we will see. Will let you know if I hear anything.

Its just a phone but the not knowing is the annoying thing.

Message 3145 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone actually know anybody who has received a 6+ 64g gold??

Message 3146 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous If it helps I've received my IP6+ 128 in Gold. Pre-ordered at lunchtime on the 12th, completed transaction at 3:30 and delivered on the 23rd.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 3147 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I've been spun loads of differing story's, was told stock of pre ordered 6+ 128 grey would be in stock last Monday and I would have it last week, then told no stock for 14 days, then told I will have it inside 14 days, then no stock again and will have to wait another 14 days, then told I'm a priority, then there's stock, then not ... give up, I have, have received the being processed email about 5 times over the past week, text messages about setting up O2 mobile internet, makes no difference. Take what O2 have to say about your phone delivery with a pinch of salt 😡
Message 3148 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same phone pre-ordered (6 Space Grey 64gb - Preordered on the 13th) and was told by chat yesterday that I should get my phone Tuesday or Wednesday!  Im not holding my breath though!

Message 3149 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I suspect that store/phone orders are treated with different priority than online orders.
Message 3150 of 4,605