cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would hold my breadth expecting delivery anytime soon, I would be curious if anyone receives the iPhone 6+ grey 64, ordered online after the 13th, will be receive there's before I get mine.

Don't know how I am going to fill my time when I phone arrives, then I won't have to refresh phone update
Message 3101 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Think we all need to look at this from o2's point of view, whether we agree with it or not.

If they have customers tied down to a two year contract, why would they go out of their way for them?

They'll give priority to new customers, as they already have the money of existing customers (i.e. us) for the foreseeable future.

Add to that the hassle of changing providers, retaining or changing a number etc, they rely on the difficulties of that, and that people simply can't be bothered to change.

And think of the point of this forum - why would a company spend money communicating a message (e.g. stock availability, distribution problems etc) if their own customers will do it for free?

It's a lazy way of doing business, and treats customers with contempt - but it saves money. And that's what they[re in business for, because they know people won't cancel.

Message 3102 of 4,605

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Keep us updated @Anonymous
Message 3103 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

God! Best joke of the day from CS: "I have requested your order to deliver on priority bases"

Message 3104 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lot's has been said on here, much the same though.

While it may be disappointing that there is no consistent communication from O2, you got to use your common sense here, too.

It's not O2 who produces the phones its Apple and there is only so much stock they can provide.

So guys, why not start having a life, go out and do something, spend your time meaningful and not just sitting in front of your screens complaining and whinging as if your life is over or meaningless just because you haven't got your latest gadget yet.

Nice side effect: waiting time will pass quicker.

The phones will be here when they are here. Simple as that.

And if you all would use some of your energy and intelligence, you would be looking at other places on the internet to get an idea of how long the waiting times are. Look at the Apple Store itself, or even Carphone Warehouse:

iPhone 6

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/apple/iphone-6

iPhone 6 Plus

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/apple/iphone-6-plus

Then use your intelligence and derive an approximate delivery date for your own order.

Also O2 keeps updating their estimates on their website, so keep looking there before giving those poor lads and girls of CS a life of hell. It's not their fault either!!

I ordered on the 23rd and it said up to 14 days delivery time on the O2 side. Realisticlly, I don't expect to receive the phone much before Oct 10th.

So guys, go out and have a life and stop whinging how sorry your life is by having to wait a few days.

Message 3105 of 4,605

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Absolutely well said @Anonymous A post that makes total sense. ...at last..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3106 of 4,605

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Occasionally I am amazed and delighted when someone comes along displaying intellect and common sense. Hope others take note. Great post @Anonymous 

Message 3107 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just decided to get a PAC code from O2 - went to EE website and my 6+ 128Gb in Space Grey is now winging its way to me to be delivered Monday.

Will keep my other number on O2 for a while as my Z3 turned up this morning. This will allow me to see how EE compares to O2 with a foot in each camp at least slight_smile

Message 3108 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Where's my phone! waaaaah
*spits out dummy* waaaaah
Message 3109 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well that's alright then,

Not sure if you are familliar with the phrase service, yes you are correct Apple manufacture the phones and O2 provide the phones as a service, surely as responsible and ethical company you should provide a service to you customers that means letting them know expected delivery dates for the services they are providing.
I don't the main issue is not receiving the phones, it's the not knowing when, and just silence.
Message 3110 of 4,605