cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

Which 6+?

Message 2851 of 4,605

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered my 64gb grey 6+ on the 14th. Anyone ordered theirs around my time received their + yet? Any info they can share. Cheers
Message 2852 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
iPhone haters and morons are constantly finding fault with the device. Scratching it with keys, dropping it from 3 story buildings and using the maximum force of an adult male to try to bend it all result in damage occurring. Similarly pouring hot coffee in your eye, blending your genitals and drinking drain cleaner all result in injury. Does that mean that humans are badly designed? No it means that humans should take more care of themselves just like we should take more care of our iPhones.
Message 2853 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robzer89

What colour did you order?

Message 2854 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, anyone had any luck with iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey? Ordered on the 13th but still 'in progress'
Message 2855 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
spot on @Anonymous
Message 2856 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered mine 64gb grey 6+ on the 13th at 12.30, I have heard nothing, just says in progress. I walked into carphone Wharehouse 2 days ago they had, they had iphone 6+ grey on the shelf,
Message 2857 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seems like this happens every iphone release with O2! The left hand not knowing what the right is doing, Happened with my 5 (received that 4 wks after launch!) so decided not to pre-orders iphone 6! But caved in & ordered one online through O2 refresh on 18th (it did say at time of ordering it would be 6-7 wk wait!) Learning lessons from iPhone 5 debacle I have kept hold of it rather than selling (which I did last time & was left without a decent mobile for weeks!) I am prepared for the wait this time & hope all of you guys who pre-orders on 12th get your phones soon! Again there seems to be no logical system in place re: sending out orders & lack of communication is diabolical, you would think O2 had learned from previous iphone launches but obviously not!
I'm looking forward to getting my phone hopefully end October & hopefully will be able to get a decent case etc., before I do

Iphone 6+ 128gb in gold on 18th
Message 2858 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well George is my new best friend, he tells me new stock has just been taken in of 6+ 128 grey and one is being prepared today for me, he says I could get it in 3-5 days but could take 14 days FPMSL !!! these guys and girls are jokers thinking I'm falling for that flannel.

Oh, and George takes compliments when none has been given LOL ... he's a character old George, that's why he's my friend 😂
Message 2859 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke to 2 o2 stores in Norwich and the apple Store there and they said the most popular model is the 64gb in space grey which is what I have ordered. May be a longer wait with this. 

Message 2860 of 4,605