cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
After being told by two different advisors last night that my phone was due for dispatch today I've now just been told by one that no iPhone 6+ 64gb models (of any colour) will be in stock until AT LEAST October 6th.
Message 2831 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now I've just been told by another advisor that it's due out to me today hahaha. Im keeping all these transcripts and sending them to their head office when I've finally got the phone.
Message 2832 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

the idea is to tell you whatever you need to hear to stop you cancelling your order. If October 7th sounds hopeful, that's what they'll tell you. But since they've never once come out with any sensible, consistent communication, they rely no their own customers to spread the word.

They'll only worry about your opinion when your contract is due up for renewal.

As I've said before: if it's late, it's late, and probably not o2's fault. But their misinformation and non-existent comms are making an open mockery of their customers, I'm sad to say.

Message 2833 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered an iphone 6 64GB on sunday 21st sep in the evening and got a text yesterday saying it will be delivered today.

Message 2834 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I got a text yesterday saying mine was ready fir despatch and to text back for it to be done. Did that then was told should get it in next 5 working days so I'm hoping it may be sent out today (wishful thinking!!!).

Iphone 64g gold plus

Message 2835 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

Hopefully I should hear something soon then mate. Hope yours arrives.
Message 2836 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hang in there guys I'm sure your phones are on their way and when you get them don't sit down with them in your pockets! 

Following @Anonymous post, for all those who have either received their IP6+ or waiting for it to be delivered, have a read of this http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/iphone-6-plus-bending-irate-apple-fans-report-new-smartphones-bending-in-pockets-9752204.html

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2837 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

This bend issue is so stupid. It's a large bit of thin metal, what do people expect if they put it in a tight pocket all day long, a part of the body that bends?

The video of the guy bending it with his hands is also stupid, do you see how much his hands shake through the pressure he has to apply?

For once the BBC actually did a sensible video on this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-29349998

Message 2838 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

I agree with you and I personally don't think Apple should be made to respond.  I have the IP6+ and it's a big idevice and made of aluminium and glass - what sensible person would think that by putting it into your jeans/trousers and sitting down all day that it wouldn't bend???

It's an expensive bit of kit and the first thing I did was to put a temporary case on mine until third party case manufacturers have time to get their offerings to the market and I can find one that protects the entire device.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2839 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

The sapce grey one must have been so popular, people have got there before me and ordered 9 days later, strange as its normally white or gold thats popular.

Message 2840 of 4,605