cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered my upgrade to the iPhone 6 Plus Gold 64GB online, on the 12th at around 5:30pm, but still my order shows as 'in progress' and the Twitter advisors just tell me to keep checking back for updates. I never get the right info via their chat facility, so won't bother with them! Just going to have to wait it out, I think. 

Message 2811 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sick of seeing the words 'In progress' 😝
Message 2812 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous I don't want to give you false hope but I received that text message yesterday one hour before I received a text advising me my order was estimated for delivery on Wednesday. I did indeed receive my IP6+ 128 Gold this morning.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2813 of 4,605

Brandinh0
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Another gold iphone 6+ 64gb just waiting living that "in progress" life no sign of any delivery or movement wonder how long it will be

Message 2814 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm sick of seeing the words 'In progress' 😝

When I first put my order in and saw in progress, it felt like such a positive thing.  Like something was actually happening.   How wrong was I   Don't know

Message 2815 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Huntress now that's a nice thought, although I feel the excitement and hype of receiving it slipping away. My interest is receding at a rapid rate. Hope receiving my phone will reinstate the passion ?
Message 2816 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Everytime I receive an email or text, I get a pang of hope, then it's crushed! Sad

Message 2817 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Huntress now that's a nice thought, although I feel the excitement and hype of receiving it slipping away. My interest is receding at a rapid rate. Hope receiving my phone will reinstate the passion ?

My sentiments exactly.  I'm upgrading from iphone 4 so no 4s,5,5s.  Going from 4 straight to 6+.   Was really excited in the beginning, but with all the shenanigans on here, the excitement has faded away.  Now its turning in to a matter of principles against O2.   Will still enjoy the phone though.

God...  Not looking forward to pre-ordering the Apple Watch next year Bang

Message 2818 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

@Anonymous wrote:
God...  Not looking forward to pre-ordering the Apple Watch next year Bang

Oh please, I've not recovered from this debacle, no where ready for the Watch Confused

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2819 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I know that feeling lol! It faded fairly quickly when reality set in
Message 2820 of 4,605